Participating In

When Picker selected an item

When People picker item resolving, then my other controls should loaded with the First Name, Last Name, Email, Address based on the Picker item sele...

K2 worklist

Hi everyone, My organization is looking to have the K2 Admin be able to access all workflows that are currently running and closed for troublesho...

• By Pob
  • July 07, 2017  12:44

Where a smartobject is used

Hi, How it can be found out in which view / form a smartobject is used ? I have a smartobject "XYZ". Need to find in which view / form it is ...

MySQL DB- Dynamic Service Brokers(Service Broker -...

I've created the dll and registered the service type but while adding the service instance for the broker interact with MYSQL database we got error ...

• By SankarG
  • September 11, 2015  03:59

How do I specify parameter within an ADO Query

Symptoms How do I specify parameter within an ADO Query Diagnoses How do I specify parameter within an ADO Query ...

K2 Smartforms : hiding/showing fields based on use...

Hi, We are using Smartforms for SharePoint 2013. We have a requirementt to show some specific fields only to specific user group in SharePoin...

How to change text in HyperLink : Click to open wo...

Hi K2people, When i use "K2 Notification Event" integrated with " InfoPath Client Event", i use K2 variable to insert, in the mail body, the link t...

• By hayfagl
  • April 18, 2012  09:58