Participating In

SharePint 2013 -Empty date feilds issue

Can we pass empty date values into SharePoint List (SP 2013 AN D K2 5) ? We have SP 203 and K2 5 ... when empty values are passed we are seeing th...

Show Task List in Smartform?

Hi all, Is there any way of displaying the TASK LIST for a Process in a Smartform..... basically without having to use the clunky Management URL?...

"User Task" in K2 Designer Workflow is n...

Hi I am designing a workflow using K2 Designer. In this, I am using "User Task" Activity. within the "<User Task Name> - Participants" wiza...

List view approvals

Hi all, Im sure this is a simple query for some but I cant seem to get my head around it. I have a list view and in each row in the list I n...

GDPR, The right to be forgotten and K2 Identities

Hi All, With the incoming EU General Data Protection Regulations coming in to force as of May 2018 we're looking at what this entails for our K2...

• By paul
  • December 20, 2017  05:42

All values option for List View filtering and mult...

I am trying to use multiple drop lists as source values for input mapping in a Get List Items rule from a SharePoint List SmartObject. I'd like the ...

• By MKIRSCH
  • December 05, 2017  18:23

Upgrade analysis: K2 4.6.11 SharePoint 2010 -->...

The upgrade of SharePoint 2010 to 2016 is not an easy matter (to say the least). I've prepared a summary describing the process (Refer below i...

• By abdulla
  • August 30, 2017  03:16

Removing List Permission dynamically using Remove ...

Hi, I want to remove the permission for list which may be a user or a group or both the user and the group . I have used Remove List Permission C...

SharePoint 2013 - Textbox History

I am new to K2. I need to show the appended comments history from list with versioning enabled on the SharePoint Display and Edit form. I need to...

• By sshr
  • April 07, 2017  06:27

Sharepoint Picker Control Thread 1: Exception from...

Symptoms When transferring data to or mapping a SmartObject output on View initialize to a Picker control that is mapped to the 'Sharepoint In...

• By tin
  • December 01, 2016  10:54

K2 Appit: Workflow Emails - HTML Code

I am creating my emails in the workflow using html coding. While my data and fields are correctly displaying I am having trouble with the formatting ...

• By EMW
  • October 10, 2016  12:50

Active Directory OU Structure

Hi all, I would like to find out if someone knows if anything is available on the K2 market that I can use to to retrieve the sub-structures ...

• By
  • September 30, 2016  04:19

Need help with adding Participants to workflow whe...

I have a sharepoint list - Legal Requests and another - SubmitterDirectorMap When a user submits a legal request, the workflow should create a t...

Workspace - Delegate functionality restrict access...

Hi All, K2 workspace offers an option for a request to be delgated to someboday else. It is present under Managemetn Console -> Worklists. Whe...

• By Rohini1
  • August 22, 2016  08:37

Open O365 link in content control

Hi, Please how can I embed O365 link in a content control without errors.. For now I get " This content cannot be displayed in a frame ...

Error appearing for users when trying to load smar...

Symptoms When a user opens a SharePoint integrated SmartForm, the see the following error: Access denied. You do not have p...

Workflow

Symptoms After saving a workflow that was created from our SharePoint list, when trying to open it back up for edit, the cu...

• By H46Hoya
  • March 30, 2016  07:34

Assigning Workflow Start Rights to Everyone or a G...

There are a couple of ways to assign Workflow Start Rights to everyone. The best is to use the Everyone or Domain Users group depending on if the use...

• By
  • March 23, 2016  10:18

Copy/paste works on List View rows in IE9, but not...

Symptoms Copy/paste works on List View rows in IE9, but not IE11 on 4.6.9. Diagnoses 4.6.9 was the first K2 versio...

Dynamic Destination User in K2 studio workflow pro...

Dears , I have seen couple posts asking about having an activity with dynamic destination user defined by the previous activity user , ("To have...