Participating In

k2 studio

What are the steps to install K2 studio on a windows 10 64-bit pc? I need to give access to some users to check workflows, but the k2 4.7 insta...

File size for attached files in k2 form

I need to get file size of uploaded files in the form.and after adding all file sizes of uploaded files I have to show error that files uploaded are ...

How to delete controls in the view or form in k2

I am using mac computer.I want to delete existing column in the view.I am only getting clear canvas option.please anyone tell me how to delete partic...

k2 view increment counter

Hi , I have a view with checkboxes for monday,tuesday,wednesday,etc when i save the view (create the item ), i want a total of the number of d...

Not able to configure K2 for SharePoint

Hello all, I am new to K2, I want to start explore K2.. I have signed up for office 365 trial license, as well K2 trial license.. when I tried ...

Link to Cumulative update not working

When trying to download the November 2020 Cumulative update from the page: https://community.nintex.com/t5/K2-Five-Cumulative-Updates-and/K2-F...

Issue with Account Management Service

Setup the services object, as well as the smart object with the, create method to be able to create a user within an active directory When att...

Maximum number of columns that can be displayed in...

Maximum number of columns that can be displayed in a list view.

Display age in the present

I have a question about Extract Field date on K2.. the Field of Date, user select the date and it can show the age. Do you have any code of it? If...

How can SmartObjects be published so that Create, ...

This is necessary in order for a third-party service to be able to connect to K2 and manipulate data in K2 (Create \ Edit \ Read \ List methods) ...

• By US
  • March 19, 2021  02:50

Transfer data on subform

Hi I have two forms Form 1 and Form 2 in two different lists in SP. Data is created based on approve or Reject List 1 contains all approve and rej...

• By ygurram
  • March 15, 2021  12:30

Stream is not readable error

Hi Everyone, Recently I started working on k2.For some forms we are getting workflow error SourceCode.Workflow.Common.EWS:Stream was not rea...

• By Namita
  • March 09, 2021  20:30

Is it possible to use for loop inside if condition...

In k2 rules I want to keep for loop inside if condition.may I know how to do it or is it possible?

• By Namita
  • March 09, 2021  17:43

Scroll to a certain view

Hi, Is there a way to navigate in your form to a certain place. Something like Focus on view x. I have a large form and when I press a certain b...

Workflow Error Notification in K2 Five

Could someone please confirm if below service works with K2 Five? https://community.k2.com/general-k2-utilities-85/k2-process-error-notification-se...

How to force a running workflow to a newer version...

I know this question has been asked before, but all the answers I can find link to solution pages that don’t exist anymore. 😞 Our K2 version is 5...

• By blap
  • March 08, 2021  05:38

Can not open or build a K2 App

When you go to the Apps page and click any buttons, such as All, Published, Pending Approval, etc, it pop up an error message, it says ‘Exception has...

• By JennyZ
  • March 04, 2021  09:05

K2 Identity is disabled (Enabled = 0)

Hi, I am facing some issue where K2 Identity is disabled ( Enabled keep on getting set to 0). Anyone has any idea on the issue where identity is disa...

Calling an advanced Smartobject method from anothe...

I am using K2 5.4 I have an advanced smartobject, SMO_1, that does at lot of complicated stuff and ends up with a nice list of courses (ID and name)...

• By blap
  • March 02, 2021  04:12

How to load sql view as editable list k2?

I have loaded a sql view into the k2, but I can only load it as a smartobject and then make a list. How could I load an sql view to later have an ed...

• By ericas
  • March 01, 2021  00:22