Participating In

Nintex is breaking my workflows.

I have a SharePoint 2013 farm (3 app servers, 2 web servers, and a SQL server) and at one point our previous SharePoint administrator installed a...

Show Integer Variable with Commas and Decimals

I have a form variable in Nintex Forms O365. The variable calculates the total in my repeating sections. How do I display this number as currency, wi...

Nintex workflow for phased approval

Hi There, I have a requirement where approval happens in phases. In the first phase the initiator submits some basic information (basically pro...

How to allow approvers to see only items assigned...

Hello, I have a list that has an approver column. Each approver needs to have the permission to only be able to Read and edit list item that has ...

• By SalV
  • March 19, 2021  20:21

New Responsive Form - Approve in form?

Hi all, May I know how to approve the eForm in New Responsive Form?? Can add dynamic value on "Connect to value" during submit the form? ...

• By GP
  • March 19, 2021  00:08

How to store values from a 'Choice - Multiple&...

Maybe there's something straightforward I'm missing here, but if so I can't work it out. On a Nintex O365 list form I add a Choice - multiple c...

• By Bards
  • March 18, 2021  20:00

Copy a multi-line field between list items

I'd like to figure out how to extract a multi-line SharePoint field without corrupting the contents as you can see in the capture below. Bottom line,...

Action set with Elevated App Permission + Item doe...

I have a workflow on a library that runs all actions inside an Action Set with elevated app permissions. The workflow contains a number of workflow a...

Update SharePoint Online List on Workflow Task App...

Hi Let me start by saying I'm new to Nintex and probably trying to walk before I can crawl! I'm trying to create a simple leave approval ...

• By RGoud
  • March 16, 2021  04:54

Getting the HTML from a list item to convert to PD...

At work, my job relies partly on a third-party vendor for PDF conversion. This is possible on the SharePoint on-premise version of Nintex but on O365...

Multiple approvers/Approval tiers on the same form...

Hi Nintex Community! Sorry if this has been posted before, I was unable to find a similar post in the forums. To make a long story short, I hav...

Style tag populated in send mail action HTML when ...

Hello All, When I tried to edit send email action & save it, CSS using <style> tag has been populated in the background HTML. As no c...

Display saved value no longer in a lookup list

On Nintex form, I have an Exam Name field which is tied a view in a look up list: All active Exam Names. At the end of each year, some Exam Names wil...

• By mwan001
  • March 10, 2021  13:35

Hide/View aspect of a Nintex Form based on SharePo...

Hello - I've been using Nintex for O365 for a few months. I have an interesting scenario but I am not sure if its possible. Scenario: I want...

• By far_CF
  • March 08, 2021  12:28

Response to Approval After Workflow Closed

I have an approval that has a limited time frame. If the person who is supposed to approve does not respond within a set period of time, then a defa...

Run If date not blank

Hi, I have a task list that I have a workflow running on. The workflow does a number of things, but it is dependent on the due date being populated. ...

• By aak1
  • March 01, 2021  10:40

New Responsive form decimal places on variable

I have created a variable that does a calculation and shows a value. The variable is a Decimal and shows 10 decimal places. Can I shorten that to two...

Conditional Start Workflow Won't Run After For...

I have a form that, when submitted, has a "Connected to value" of 1 tied to a single text column. So the form should submit and save '1' to the colum...

• By sgrams
  • December 11, 2020  07:38

Task Form Won't Show Lookup Values When There ...

I have a task form with a few lookup fields. I have a rule set up that dictates whether the fields are read only or not. This works fine - the fields...

• By sgrams
  • December 10, 2020  18:17

NWC Task Active even after workflow has been termi...

I have a NWC workflow that sends assigned a Task / Form to an external user. The task is essentially a survey to a customer. If the user/custo...