Participating In

Workflow task outcome automatically marked as '...

Hi, We have an approval workflow in a document library. For some reason when the workflow ran for a document today, the outcome of a flexi-task...

Repeating Section Nightmare

I added a repeating section with new designer via nintex form. Now i'm trying to use a workflow to write the information entered into this section in...

Getting email address from another list based on f...

I have a form and based on the selection on a Yes/No field or a lookup field an email notification needs to be sent. I do not want to manage the emai...

Trying to show Attachments on task forms

Attachment is not showing on the taskform. I.e approvers can't see the attachments on their form when approving the task.

Passing value to a new form and setting lookup usi...

I have a button on my form List A(CAR list) that allows to open new window and create a new item in List B (5why list) . I'm passing value Item ID (C...

Linking Control to SharePoint List

I'm trying to connect a control to display the data found in the column of a sharepoint list. At first, the box was displaying Loading... and now it'...

How can I use the create list item or copy list it...

Hey there! Im stumped maybe someone has an idea..... I want to use the Nintex feature for creating a new list item to a list but use a variable...

How to attach a Nintex form to email

Hello All, I've created a Nintex form that I would like all my fellow employees to fill out. How do I attach the form to an email to send out, ...

Unable to upload images in Rich Text control of NW...

Hi, I am unable to include images as part of Rich text in NWC form. Is this a limitation? Thanks, Devendra

How to restrict number of characters in Multiline ...

Hi, How to limit number of characters in multi line text field in NWC form? Thanks, Devendra

Can a Nintex Workflow for O365 have a custom start...

Is it possible to customize the start form for a O365 Nintex workflow?

NWC form data lookup - Create a o365 item

Hi I have a sharepoint 365 list with a lookup column. I want to create a list item from data captured in a NWC form. Both the NWC form field and th...

• By harfmt
  • June 01, 2021  18:46

form to select items from list, quantity, and disp...

I want my form to allow users to select items using a dropdown control, then enter a quantity and have the associated price displayed, and a total pr...

Create workflow substracting a value in column

I have a column in SharePoint list called [Numbers], what I would like to achieve is to periodically run a workflow that goes thru an items in the li...

• By Maciej
  • May 21, 2021  03:06

I need a daily recurring workflow to look through ...

Is there anyway in Nintex 365 workflows to run recurring daily workflows that will check item status and if the form has not been modified in the las...

Prevent Duplicate Input Data

Hi Everyone, Here is the simulation case 1) We have a SharePoint Online List. Let's say "Membership" 2) And we provide 3 columns : Name, ...

• By kenzie
  • May 19, 2021  10:54

Update an item at the end of a column

I am trying to update a status of an item by using the Update Items function under Sharepoint connector. However, the whole column is affected every ...

Rule works for a bit then fails

Hello Nintex Community, I am looking to understand why my rule keeps failing. I am trying to us the neat features of Nintex grab a person's na...

• By far_CF
  • May 12, 2021  12:00

How to associate Nintex workflow cloud Form to sha...

Yes I am a newbie with Nintex Workflow Cloud. 😂 Even the simple stuff is still getting in my way.

• By kentjg
  • May 10, 2021  07:35

Multi level approval - How to Reject a form for ed...

Hello, I am new to Nintex and I am working on a multi level (4) approval WF process using State Machine and "Assign Flexi task" Action with "Edit ...