Participating In

Bring back column headings on the forum pages

In a previous design/brand of the community hub we had the column headings for the forum pages. So for example when I visit this page Nintex...

What are the ranks?

First of all thanks for creating the new community hub forum. I would like to know what all the ranks are? Thanks, Gavin

Rank

August 11th 2021: update on the latest release

Hi, Everyone, We have found an issue where Nintex Bot 17.4.0 may not work with web tables in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge properly at thi...

• By michta
  • August 11, 2021  16:26

Disabling Repeating Sections

Hello there - Could anyone advise if there is an easy way to "Disable" a repeating section, the minute a new row is added? Ideally, I don't want to ...

Genehmigung beantragen - Genehmiger ohne Aufgabenb...

Liebe Community, bei der Aktion "Genehmigung beantragen" gibt es die Möglichkeit unter Aufgabenbenachrichtigung für bestimmte Personen/Gruppen ...

Marketplace?

Where can I find the K2 marketplace now?

K2 Workflow engine and form builder

Dears, This is George Hanna the solution manager at B.TECH, currently, I'm studying your product K2 workflow engine as an option for my company req...

Old KB articles

Hi does anyone know where I can find the old KB articles - for example: https://help.k2.com/kb002184 Andi

Rank

Managing Training Seats for Nintex University

Topic Managing Nintex University Seats for https://learn.nintex.com Instructions Have a Customer Central Admin navigate to ht...

Links missing

Hello, I need to migrate my application from K2 4.7 to K2 five and i have started reading the content from web, i got to know the links missing from...

Nintex Acquisiation - what are your thoughts?

Hi, So tried to response to a K2 ticket and can’t, as it redirects to Nintex.com, so the acquisition doesn’t appear to be that smooth. What a...

K2 for Sharepoint: Problems with google chrome! To...

Hello We are using K" Apps in Sharepoint. For this sharepoint-Apps we have changed the certificate a few days ago. Now we are facing a problem wi...

• By skb_ev
  • September 02, 2020  00:34
Rank

Archiving data in K2 Five and K2 Platform Classic

Archiving data in K2 Five and K2 Platform Classic KB002184 DOWNLOADS K2 Five Archiving Scripts zip file downloa...

Forum avatar images missing

Hi, I notice that all the avatar images on the Community website is missing.

• By bennier
  • April 08, 2020  01:37

kbt154051

Need some help can anyone send me article kbt154051 We are way out of support but my dev guy thinks this article will help him fix an issue he...

Error when Packaging: View is referencing the '...

Hi Everyone, I found a silly little limitation that can cause a major looking error that is able to be easily resolved. ISSUE: If ...

How to become re sellers of K2 cloud

Hi all, We are a small software copany based in Sri Lnaka . We are speciaized in Cloud based Erp and Wordpress website design n . In Sri La...

Please do NOT answer if you don't have a solut...

Please do NOT answer if you don't have a solution for a specific post. Looking back at the posts on this page there are answers that DON'T MAKE A...

Send alert on matching the due date

Hi All, I want to send an alert when the Due Date is reached, i.e. Due Date = Today Date. I do not have any task assign here. In sharepoint i wi...