Participating In

Call external web api with access key - Cannot con...

Hello, I am trying to call the API: https://free.currconv.com/api/v7/convert?q=EUR_CHF&compact=ultra&date=2019-01-26&apiKey=104...

• By Roro
  • August 22, 2019  04:36

Copy list item from one site to another including ...

I build a workflow with two steps: first step is to copy the list item itself with "create element in another website" which works fine. Now I ...

Providing a function for Base64-decoding text with...

Hello everybody, I would like to share my solution which took quite some time to find. Maybe it can help somebody. Recently I needed a workfl...

Getting Data From a Nested (Embedded) Repeating Se...

I was trying to extract data from a nested repeating section and the only related Forums post I found wasn't helping. Hopefully, these step-by-step ...

• By andyCOT
  • March 17, 2019  22:48

Collect information before a site workflow runs

Hello, I know that site workflows run on a schedule. But is there any way to collect information from the user before the scheduled workflow ...

Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item?...

How do i get the Workflow Task ID of a newly created Workflow item? What I'm trying to do is get the attachments that are added inside a workflo...

Identify item changes in notification workflows

Hello, I am really new at Nintex Workflow for sharepoint. I implemented a notification workflow which sends an email with all data fiels of a li...

Submitting a form and repopulating

Hi all, first time poster! I have run into a few issues using Nintex but I am having a specific issue I am curious if anyone can help me with....

• By burnsmh
  • November 27, 2018  13:49

How to get a document to base64?

Hello, Briefing, A Nintex list workflow is published in a SharePoint 2016 Document Library. It will check if the file is a .docx file type. If...

Disable Choice Field Drop Down Values from being s...

I have a bunch of independent Choice Fields. Users are required to select an option that is respective of the status of the request...'New', 'In...

How do I find workflow ID programatically

I know you can find the ID using this: How to find the WorkflowId but how can I find this with either script or code? I'm currently expor...

• By kvaeri
  • January 03, 2018  01:03

userProfileLookup PreferredName returning #Value!

I'm trying to use userProfileLookup to return "PreferredName" but it's returning "#Value!". The formula I first tried was userProfileLookup(Curr...

• By nj
  • December 04, 2017  08:09

Workflow to set date and time in a specified field...

I have a date/time field I want to populate once "yes" is answered to another field. I have the below workflow: RUN IF = QA Review = Yes CALCU...

• By uvdw100
  • November 30, 2017  08:53

checking if a current user is a task assignee in O...

I need to create a rule in the task form checking if a current user is a task assignee (Assigned To task column). I'm using Nintex workflows for...

• By texodi
  • November 25, 2017  04:50

Nintex Error Help

Hi, I have a rather large workflow and I am getting the following error. I can't seem to pin point the error as the file it is mentioning is f...

• By snathan
  • November 23, 2017  16:51

How to start workflow with button Nintex form 365?...

How to start workflow with button Nintex form 365?????

Nintex Forms Repeating Control two way sync with c...

Though I have been working with Nintex Forms and Nintex workflows for a long time I didn't happen to realize how versatile and fun to work with r...

How do I remove all characters after /

Within a Regular Expressions I would like to remove everything after the last / Current State www.mynuptials/confidential/do not read.docx ...

Sending email to sharepoint group as dynamic name

I have a workflow that dynamically assigns a SharePoint group name to a variable and then use that variable in To: field on an email action. I am...

Date field validating +5days

Hi, Apologies if this is a simple question. I've added Date/Time "start date" field, but I want it so users can't select within 5 days from f...