Participating In

Standalone Nintex Workflow Cloud forms

Hi All, I am coming to NWC from a K2 background and I am suprised to find how limited the forms functionality is, or perhaps I can't find the a...

Repeating sections - how to get the data

My question is about how to get at the data you caputure in a repeating section in NWC. I know this is a new control, so there may be no answer...

• By Bards
  • February 15, 2021  19:57

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Repeating Sections with Row...

Repeating sections are a critical and heavily used piece of functionality in Nintex O365 forms which allow users to solve a wide range of problems. T...

Date format for Date/Time control in New Responsiv...

The Date/Time Control in the New Responsive Designer is a calendar control that defaults the date as "LongDate" (October 21, 2020). Can I change the ...

Export Workflow to File?

Is there a way in NWC to export the Workflow to a file? It seems the Export function just provides a key for you to copy to another tenant and that ...

• By jeffs
  • September 08, 2020  11:11

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, b...

Remove user from SharePoint group

I have a Nintex workflow set on a "Employee Directory" custom list that adds a user to a specific SharePoint group when a new employee is added t...

Fetch multiple columns using Office 365 query list...

Using Office 365 Query list can we fetch multiple column's ? Say i have the following query to fetch " FirstName "," MiddleName ", LastName" ...

How to delete list attachment

Can anyone tell me how to delete a list attachment in O365? I cannot find any reference on how to do this. I can copy an item from a line item ...

• By cbeene
  • September 01, 2018  14:07
Rank

Nintex Form - Invalid URL value

I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow? This is what I did: I have created a calendar-t...

Rank

Handling Permissions in Workflows

I appear to come across the same scenario time and time again. A request of some sort is made. It goes through one or multiple lines of approva...

Why does the Exchange Create Calendar Item provide...

Good day fellow Nintexers. I'm working out a Time-Off Request solution and running into an issue with the Exchange Create Calendar Item action...

• By cbeene
  • April 04, 2016  17:27