Participating In

tips for maximizing space, add most controls in Ni...

Some of our users are saying that the form is difficult to use because the fields / controls are spread out, a lot of space between them, and they ha...

Nintex Form - Cannot download attachment if file n...

Cannot download attachment if file name contains "%", please fix the bug, thanks

• By GP
  • August 01, 2021  19:01

COPY FORM IN SAME LIST

I'm looking for a way to copy all the data of a form into a new form within the same list. An example would be somebody filling out a form but needin...

Strip email address from people picker field

I thought I saw the answer to this question, but after a long time searching, I was not able to find it. In a workflow, I'd like to strip/extract t...

Automatically capture the form user's display ...

My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one item, which ...

How to do "Action when no filter applied"...

Trying to create a cascading filter, that shows all items if the previous dropdown has no value. This was available in Nintex Forms 2013 on Prem. "Ac...

Are UF variables not cached?

I tried to migrate an onpremise InfoPath form to a simplified SPO Nintex Responsive Form (~70 properties). Unfortunately the loading time is around...

Customization of actionable messages - Remove &quo...

Is there a way to remove the "View in SharePoint" and "View Workflow Status" buttons on the actionable messages in Outlook?

• By Awie
  • June 09, 2021  02:17

Can a Nintex Workflow for O365 have a custom start...

Is it possible to customize the start form for a O365 Nintex workflow?

Nintex office 365 Task approval using API

Hi Team, Is there any way where in we can approve Nintex flexi task without Task form. Like we can create some custom form where we can load ta...

Send Email Action - Send to multiple

Hi I am trying to configure a send email action within Nintex for 365. The email control is within a run if action and if a certain divi...

Ajax errors in Nintex Forms O365

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 classic designer. Actually we are doing migration from SharePoint on premise to Online. In our On-Prem, we ...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  11:02

Populate and resolve user email id in People colum...

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 through classic designer. I have to populate user email id in a People picker column on button click. I am ge...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  10:42

Form Designer difference Formula/Column

I have a fairly straightfoward question. What is the difference between the two fields framed in red?

• By ml2
  • April 26, 2021  05:17

Nintex Workflow - Want to attach attachment in ema...

Hi Team, In Nintex Workflow I Want to attach attachment in email from another library. Is it possible? Thanks Abhishek

Document Generation Table collection

Hello. I'm trying to use Document Generation in O365, where I'm populating a table from collection data. Issue here is if the collection looks like...

Array inside a Dictionary variable

Hi, I am trying to call an API, but one of the field the API needs is an array. I have tried building the dictionary with a text field with th...

List Lookup Problem

Hi, I am having trouble with list lookup controls working correctly in one of my forms. Is there a limit on how many list lookups you c...

O365 WF Action: Item Permissions - Adds Connection...

When I run a (list) workflow on a listitem the following occurs. The W.F action "O365 update Item Permissions" also gives the creator of the OAuth2 c...

• By EricV
  • April 02, 2021  00:01

New Responsive Form: Lookup to Subfolder Metadata

Hi, i have a very specific problem: I am using the New Responsive Form Designer (in a Subsite) and am trying to use the lookup control to get d...