Participating In

Re-assigning @todo notes

Currently when process ownership is re-assigned to another user, our Promaster has to go through all the processes and re-assign the @todo notes. Is...

• By Wendy2
  • May 16, 2021  18:21

Is there a way to Merge duplicative process maps?

we are finding that our users are creating a lot of similar processes in Promapp that are really just variations of a single process flow. Is there ...

Rank

Nintex Promapp New Theme - Fonts, Icons, & Col...

We're updating the look and feel of Promapp to align with the overall Nintex platform. We'll be making a few functionality changes and refreshing our...

Improve "Access denied" message when cli...

Hi Team! We encourage our team members to share processes in broad communication using minimodes. However, if a process has subprocesses linked -th...

• By MGoss
  • February 10, 2021  04:51

Promapp Reporting

Is there an easier way to run Organisational reporting? I currently have to run the process listing reporting team by team and add up the results

• By mollig
  • January 27, 2021  21:33

Document Links in Groups

I have a high-level framework document, for which I'd love to create a link that allows users to access it from a Group level, rather than from the t...

Triggers/Input and Output lost in Map when copying...

Hi, We have developed quite a large processes and have decided, to split it up into several processes. We have therefore copied the process several...

ProMapp Looping In Process Due to Decisions

I understand the ProMapp is to help make Process more simplify but not all business processes are in a linear fashion. With that being said, has any...

Assign a role to a group

Is it possible to assign a Role to a Group? I am looking for a bulk solution to assign all staff in a Business Unit to a few groups relevant. ...

Future State maps - best practices?

In addition to "current state," we have started creating “system agnostic” and “future state” maps for process improvement evaluation. With most map...

• By a1nava
  • September 29, 2020  08:59

Mapping Standards

Hi all, We are going through a relaunch phase and developing best practice standards, which have not been implemented prior. A question, wh...

Additional Process Editor and does the Process Tea...

Hi - we just used the posted solution on how to add additional process editors so they can ... edit process other than their own at the Group level. ...

• By Srinee
  • June 12, 2020  09:38

Process Review Dates

Hi Team - I am unsure whether process review dates are supposed to update to a new date when a process has been reviewed. I have some processes that ...

• By Julian
  • May 25, 2020  19:08

Process Linking Best Practice - Linking from one p...

Hiya Nintex Community, I'm unable to find clear documentation on how to best utilise/best practices around process linking. This is important to in...

• By IanFav
  • April 28, 2020  19:33

Document List report not showing associated groups...

Hi there, I am running the Document List report and ticked the checkbox "Include associated Process Groups, Search Tags and System Tags" but none of ...

Local Government Library

There was a library set up in which contained processes we could share throughtout our various local government agencies eg development application l...

• By Peta
  • February 19, 2020  15:41

Error sharing process group link

We have created a hierarchy of processes using process groups. The top level group (call it process group 1) contains four other process groups (lets...

Why does a System link to a process in Promapp wit...

While writing tasks in an activity in Promapp, I used the word " Quote" as an action not a system and the system, with the same name, was linked to...

Automate linking people to roles

We have a large organisation with many staff changes, how can we automate the allocation of people to roles, or do this via a report upload on a regu...

Ideas/Techniques/Platforms you use to continuously...

Hi all, I will give some context in how we use Promapp as this is important since every organisation deploys Promapp differently. Our app...

• By Wesso
  • November 17, 2019  16:54