cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to Clear control selections when hidden

HelloI have searched all over and I haven't found a fix for this. Hopefully someone here can help. The only fixes I have found is to code using JavaScript, however this is not an option using the resp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by janeya
  • | November 28, 2018 03:11
  • Views 1392
  • Replies 5

When hiding a field, I'd like to clear the field...

...w/o having to write a chunk of JS code each time. Is there something built into the Rules Engine toclear a field when it is hidden by a rule? I've searched the Nintex Connect Community for hours Wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by billr
  • | June 09, 2017 12:42
  • Views 4941
  • Replies 13

Approval Workflow

Hi, I have an approval workflow wherein I take input from the user through a nintex form. In a Flexi Task I have given the URL for the item wherein the approver can open and view the details and I hav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8812
  • Replies 17

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection-Initial ReleaseCheck out the asset in-Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet FeaturesEasy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.OpenSourceA...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7671
  • Replies 25

Need a Yes/No Checkbox to be required based off column list field selection

I created an onboarding form in Nintex which I need to have a checkbox (outlined in the below) be required when the user changes the form status from Open to Completed.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kthornton
  • | August 28, 2019 11:02
  • Views 2910
  • Replies 19

Hide rule not working in another panel

I created a form with hide and show panels. I also apply hide rule to some controls as below contains(RequestType, "System") it work in one panel when select RequestType as...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Jack2019
  • | August 29, 2019 08:27
  • Views 2859
  • Replies 18

Improving the tabbed Nintex Forms experience: a JavaScript solution

I would like to share my solution to a little problem that I recently encountered in a project. I was using tabbed forms and noticed that submitting the form, if you re-open the form in view mode you ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2019
  • Replies 2

Reset checkbox.

Good Day Team,I am trying to evaluate some conditions in my approval Task "Approved/Rejected" If the task is rejected then I need select an extra reason " Terminate Workflow, Request Information, Esca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 990
  • Replies 2