Participating In

Mandatory Ruling based on a drop down choice

Hi everyone, Is it possible to apply Mandatory Ruling to a hiden choice field dependant on the a choice of a drop down. I have the formula whic...

How to hide Panel based on 8 choice fields

I have 8 Choice fields, all have "Yes" and "No" as choices. I need to hide a Panel when any of the 8 Choice fields have a value of "Yes". I...

• By jambou
  • April 05, 2021  18:43

Can't save new workflow

Whenever I try to save a new workflow I get the error: soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Column 'NintexWorkflowID' does not ex...

Regular expression - subStrings from name

Hello, got Name which I got from Last Task Respondent Display Name. For example: Tom Hanks. And trying to convert it to this format - ToHa. ...

• By kyon84
  • March 22, 2021  03:06

Error when opening nintex form

When opening a existing nintex form I recieve an error and can not make any changes. I created a new nintex form and the same is occurring. W...

• By michuk
  • March 22, 2021  02:18

COERCION FAILED ERROR - NINTEX - SHAREPOINT

Hello I have a Nintex workflow which Query List to retrieve all Active Reminders and then for each ID of the Reminders it sends an email notificati...

Attachments not saving after selecting the file on...

Hi All, Could you please help me solve this issue where we are unable to attach file on the nintex form. It allows us to select the file, bu...

• By Deepika
  • March 17, 2021  12:28

Review workflow

@claudiaurbanski please help me to create workflow as per attached.

How to parse year from a date variable

Using Nintex workflow in SP 2016. I have a variable that stores a date. How do I parse out year from the date field.

Required attachments if number column is a certain...

Hi I hope someone can help. I have a requirement to make the attachments control mandatory if one of two number columns >= x number: ...

• By harryr
  • March 01, 2021  02:33

Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2013 - Format Text as ...

Hello Community! I am working with Nintex for SharePoint 2013 and I need to format the text in a field after the field has been disabled, ideally the...

Display Nintex Form on Sharepoint

Hello - I have created and published an intake form on Nintex and I want my employees to be able to go to our Sharepoint home page, click a link and ...

• By Faye-95
  • February 05, 2021  07:44

repeating section

Hola Buen día, podrían ayudarme con una duda por favor, estoy utilizando la opción repeating section de nintex para añadir notas de dif...

JavaScript Attachments translate

Hello. Is it possible to translate this saying ,,+Add Attachment" into another language? where can this be done? Or maybe there is JavaScript...

• By Flower
  • January 14, 2021  11:16

Form SLT default (editable) value pulled from anot...

Hi all, I am trying to pull a string that was input into a text field in my Nintex form, directly into another SLT editable field. To give cont...

• By seannn
  • January 14, 2021  02:16

based on value tick yes/no button nintex form

I have one text box whose value if greater than 35,000 then it should automatically tick the radio button. That radio button is highlighted in yell...

Manually start a workflow using a button on a form...

I have a workflow that sends an email. It is set to manual start only. I then have a button on my Nintex form that I want to trigger this email whe...

• By dfox
  • December 16, 2020  12:42

Show fields based on drop downs: 1 - 5

Hi All, I have created a form with a drop down options containing (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) and based on this, a custom 'repeating section' appears, e...

• By gpw91
  • December 15, 2020  03:40

Removing blank space on a form when hide fields is...

Afternoon I have a form with some fields which are hidden unless you tick the Line Manager fields checkbox, which is fine, but this leaves a HU...

• By Sutekh
  • December 14, 2020  06:15

Hide element depending on the value of a checkbox ...

Hello, I have a couple of values in a SharePoint list. And some checkboxes. In a startform of a Nintex workflow i want to hide elements, when t...

• By panc
  • December 11, 2020  03:33