cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Can we merge two RPA scripts ??

I have created couple of RPA scripts and would like to merge both into one. is there any way to do this? or can we copy and paste the two scripts in to one and use it ?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 67
  • Replies 2

RPA Central - how to restrict developer access

We were upgraded to RPA Central recently so now all designers can edit or run botflows. We used to manage this by network access and keeping the scripts in the specific network locations for specific ...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by schriste
  • | August 31, 2020 12:29
  • Views 81
  • Replies 2

RPA Central - backup of botflows

We just upgraded to RPA Central and we used to keep backup versions of Foxtrot scripts in a network location.Now that we're on RPA Central any user with Admin access can delete a botflow. If a botflow...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by schriste
  • | August 31, 2020 13:06
  • Views 98
  • Replies 2

Exit workflow on error

Could someone help me in how I set up my workflow to exit if an error occur ? I can't find any examples or best pratice demos ! I have a flow who starts every hour and if it's fail because og missing ...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by romsoe
  • | August 05, 2020 03:50
  • Views 203
  • Replies 3

Date format

I have an Excel sheet where the date is stipulated as 4/12/20. I need to enter the date as 12/4/20 in SAP. Is there a way to convert the date into the 12/4/20 format?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 222
  • Replies 2

Error 1053 - Windows could not start the Nintex RPA Central service on local computer

RPA central fails to load. When restarting the RPA Central service it throws the error in the attached screenshot. When I try to open Foxtrot it says Nintex could not reach the configured URL. We did ...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 523
  • Replies 4

Interfacing with Web Application drop down lists

I am using RPA to enter values onto a web page. There are instances where I will need to select an option from a drop down list. When targeting the dropdown, RPA does not recognize a drop down. I am t...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 322
  • Replies 4

Open Workbook Error 13: Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.E

Hi All, I am new to Nintex RPA and trying to create one bot which starts by openning a workbook. Once I try to run the script, the action "Open Workbook" give me the following error: "Error 13: Unabl...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 700
  • Replies 5

How to get variables from a C# code action?

I see that RPAEngine.GetVar() works in VB.net but not in C#. How can I access variables from C#?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 216
  • Replies 2

C# library which contains RPAEngine

Is there somewhere I can see the API docs for the C# library which contains RPAEngine and all other classes and namespaces?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 170
  • Replies 2

Excel - Format as Table - How to check "My table has headers"?

Hi there! I tried to automate actions when you want to format data as table in Excel 2016. I use target "Excel" action "Send value" with param like this - [^Alt+H]T[Enter] - it works fine. And on thi...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by Rekses
  • | July 28, 2020 08:39
  • Views 356
  • Replies 5

Web scraping table data/unordered list

I want to scrap the data from website (Table/Unordered List). But RPA doesn't recognise the table or list. https://www.esma.europa.eu/ https://www.plus500.co.uk/

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by nparekar
  • | June 30, 2020 08:49
  • Views 1771
  • Replies 9

Nintex Central RPA not loading on Server we installed on

Hello, We recently installed Nintex RPA on one of our servers to allow Hosting the license Centrally. We got our RPA Central URL setup, got gateway installed. But are having some issues: 1. We cannot...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by zheller
  • | July 10, 2020 09:32
  • Views 182
  • Replies 1

Capturing steps on webpage

I need to run a bot on a webpage where I need to click on scroll bars, select hyperlinks, click buttons to collapse tablesand expand a range of nodes. What I see is that RPA captures the location of t...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 291
  • Replies 4

Using Data sets from RPA central in a bot

Has anyone started using the Data Set options in RPA central for their bots? I cannot seem to find a guide anywhere on it and was wondering how to program the bot to read the data set. I thought it wo...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by kbarton
  • | June 22, 2020 08:51
  • Views 525
  • Replies 6

Chrome Support

Is Chrome on the road map to be a supported browser? I am working soon to update my Foxtrot farm to the latest version and noticed in the release notes Internet Explorer is still the only supported br...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by FrankW
  • | January 09, 2020 05:40
  • Views 1035
  • Replies 5