Participating In

In Trial version in Nintex RPA-Email Action

Hello team, I cannot able to Do EMAIL ACTIONS Such as Send EMAIL, RECEIVE EMAILS in Nintex Bot. Can you able guide to proceed Further to chec...

RPA Central Permissions - Banks

Hello everyone, I was hoping to get other bank's input. We are wanting to deploy bots to various business units but finding that because there are...

• By Lori
  • February 12, 2021  12:38

Nintex Gateway not Authenticating

i trying to connect Nintex workflow and Nintex RPA via the connector. Downloaded and install the Nintex gateway on my virtual machine but I ca...

• By DMI
  • January 22, 2021  05:25

Scheduled botflows does not start, manual start wo...

We have recently upgraded to RPA Central 2.0.1 and our bots to v.17.0.1. However, we can't get the scheduling of the botflows to work. For test...

• By aelm_
  • January 20, 2021  00:01

Host Nintex RPA Central Configure certificate and ...

The filed that allow URL and Certificate is not enable Kindly assist with this Image below

• By DMI
  • January 12, 2021  02:26

Domain not found

Hi, Please i need help with this Domain not found error Image below

• By DMI
  • January 08, 2021  12:49

Nintex RPA Installation

Hi guys, I'm new to ninte x RPA, i downloaded the RPA trail and install Nintex RPA Central, which was successful but when I lunch it I have t...

• By DMI
  • January 07, 2021  11:09

Getting Error while connecting Nintex RPA to outlo...

We are getting Error 5 message for send and receive. We followed the instructions per link ( https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Email-E...

Error Installing RPA - Version 15_1_7

On some machines, I am unable to install RPA. I get the error "ERROR READING SETUP INITIALIZATION FILE" from the InstallShield Wizard. I cannot f...

Open Data issues with 16.6.1

Has anyone upgraded RPA to 16.6.1 and had issues with the open data step? It works as expected when you run the bot manually. However, when launchi...

• By kbarton
  • September 22, 2020  06:34

Can we merge two RPA scripts ??

I have created couple of RPA scripts and would like to merge both into one. is there any way to do this? or can we copy and paste the two scripts...

RPA Central - backup of botflows

We just upgraded to RPA Central and we used to keep backup versions of Foxtrot scripts in a network location. Now that we're on RPA Central any user ...

RPA Central - how to restrict developer access

We were upgraded to RPA Central recently so now all designers can edit or run botflows. We used to manage this by network access and keeping the scri...

How to get variables from a C# code action?

I see that RPAEngine.GetVar() works in VB.net but not in C#. How can I access variables from C#?

Exit workflow on error

Could someone help me in how I set up my workflow to exit if an error occur ? I can't find any examples or best pratice demos ! I have a flow who sta...

• By romsoe
  • August 05, 2020  03:50

C# library which contains RPAEngine

Is there somewhere I can see the API docs for the C# library which contains RPAEngine and all other classes and namespaces?

Interfacing with Web Application drop down lists

I am using RPA to enter values onto a web page. There are instances where I will need to select an option from a drop down list. When targeting the...

Excel - Format as Table - How to check "My ta...

Hi there! I tried to automate actions when you want to format data as table in Excel 2016. I use target "Excel" action "Send value" with par...

• By Rekses
  • July 28, 2020  08:39

Date format

I have an Excel sheet where the date is stipulated as 4/12/20. I need to enter the date as 12/4/20 in SAP. Is there a way to convert the date into th...

Nintex Central RPA not loading on Server we instal...

Hello, We recently installed Nintex RPA on one of our servers to allow Hosting the license Centrally. We got our RPA Central URL setup, got gatew...