Participating In

RPA Central v1.3 scheduling options

Hello everyone, We've been running v.15 for some time, and when we tested v.16, we found the RPA Central scheduler would not meet our needs. L...

RPA Central - Import Task

In version 15 and below, it's possible to import task from one bot to another. Does this functionality remain in RPA Central (16)?

• By Brandon
  • March 25, 2020  09:17

Is there a subversion solution within RPA Central?...

Is there a subversion solution within RPA Central?

• By Brandon
  • March 19, 2020  11:06

Opening a file using a wildcard

Hey everyone, I am needing my bot to be able to open a daily file with every file having this type of naming convention: "Filename.YearZeroMont...

• By fshah
  • March 06, 2020  10:07

Error:Nintex RPA did not find table

Hi Experts, I have just started playing with RPA tool. i am going through the test excercise, i am able to go through the steps on first go but nex...

Having trouble clicking on a drop down tab on a we...

Hey all, I need to go to a certain screen of a website, however, to get to this screen you have to click on a tab, which creates a drop down b...

• By fshah
  • March 02, 2020  08:02

How to extract data from an XML file

I have a large xml file with various data i need to extract. Things such as ID Number, Account Number, Date, etc. I am only able to select the whole ...

• By fshah
  • February 24, 2020  06:45

Target Window Non-Persistent, Retarget

For practice, I created 100 random contacts, and wrote a script to import them into the "Untitled - Contacts " window in Outlook. I didn't do a...

• By Brandon
  • February 04, 2020  08:39

IBM i Access Client Solutions (5250 Emulator) Send...

Anyway to connect to the emulator window shell to send values? Alt+F,C,C for print screen collection, etc? I'm specifically NOT looking for a a...

• By Brandon
  • February 04, 2020  07:43

How to use Search Action in a web page without tab...

Hello All, I am new to Nintex RPA, I was trying to do the excercise given as part of training videos, when I tried targeting a web page for select...

RPA Central Installation Error

Hello All, Today I tried to install the latest version of RPA with RPA Central. After running all installation steps ,while entering the license ...

• By priyaes
  • January 16, 2020  02:12

Chrome Support

Is Chrome on the road map to be a supported browser? I am working soon to update my Foxtrot farm to the latest version and noticed in the release not...

• By FrankW
  • January 09, 2020  05:40

Foxtrot with Jack Henry (JHA) products

Has anyone had much experience using Foxtrot with JHA Jack Henry products, specifically Xperience?

Change Management for RPA (Foxtrot)

Has anyone found a good change management tool for RPA (Foxtrot)? This has always been a lacking issue when it was Enablesoft. There is nothing pre...

• By kbarton
  • October 15, 2019  12:22

Fiserv Premier Navigator / deleting duplicate name...

Is anyone out there using Foxtrot with Fiserv Premier Navigator to delete duplicate names? We have several duplicate names on our system and I know ...