Participating In

How to have a blank line in a form drop down list

I have Nintex forms for SharePoint on-premise. My drop down boxes are populated by the SharePoint lists. I want the first line of the drop down l...

Update multiple items action matching People and C...

I'm trying to use the Update multiple items action to match all items for a certain Employee (people field) and change a Status (choice field) from...

StartWorkflowOnListItem not showing start form

This is probalby an easy question, but when starting a workflow using the StartWorkflowOnListItem via javascript, the start form doesn't appear. It j...

Hide and then show panels

Hello, In my form I have 2 fields Requestor and Steward that will either hide or show the fields. When you first come into the form you are the Re...

Query list with Created column

HI Everyone, I am working on a simple site workflow where I am trying to use query list action to bring back all Work Order number that are null a...

Making a field required based on two values one a ...

I have a dropdown with a Yes/No Value. If Yes is chosen a panel gets unhidden where there are two single line of text columns. I need the form not to...

Hide control when it does not equal

Hi all I have a drop down that has multiple options on, however I want another control to unhide if the selection is anything except N/A, howev...

• By kindrex
  • April 26, 2021  13:48

Unable to get control to unhide properly with or r...

Hi all, Hoping someone can help as I am clearly getting my rule wrong. I have a control that I want to unhide if either part of a quality check...

• By kindrex
  • April 24, 2021  09:39

Cascading Manager's Manager from Active Direct...

I have a responsive form that the user wants to show the User's manager and the Branch Manager, Asst Director and Director. In am able to add a calc...

Detect when user has edited a form field

Hello All, I am very new to Nintex (and SharePoint for that matter). I have a form that a user would fill out for a travel request. However the...

• By Gunmune
  • October 15, 2020  13:20

Saving the body of Send Notification into a ShareP...

Afternoon I'm working with Nintex 2013 On Prem and need to save the body of a Send Notification into a SP library. Has anyone done this before ...

• By Sutekh
  • October 09, 2020  07:00

Switch action ignoring new value

Morning I've inherited a Nintex 2013 workflow. It calculates a probation period for an employee and assigns an action on the time elapsed. Curr...

• By Sutekh
  • September 14, 2020  03:21

Lookup Dropdown with combined columns

Hi, I'd like to get advice on the best way to achieve a very common thing. Let's assume a List "Customers" that has two fields such as: C...

• By Clipper
  • September 11, 2020  08:33

Change the border colours of choice buttons in a N...

Hi I found the post on changing the background colours of a choice button when selected extremely useful and have successfully implemented th...

• By voicer
  • September 10, 2020  20:44

Is there a way to prevent the browser autofill add...

We have recently migrated one of our forms to a 2019 environment. Now, whenever I click in various fields, the address autofill from the managed addr...

Field that has multiple selections - Would like pa...

I'm creating a form and I have a field where users can select more than 1 option. I would like panels that's connected to those options to appear on ...

• By sierraT
  • September 05, 2020  13:44

CSS to hide List Link above Form

I’m using the SharePoint look and feel option with the Oslo Templar (on prem). The list link is appearing at the top of my form and I cannot find CSS...

Check if a Nintex form was updated

I am using Nintex Forms 2013. In my form I have a date field called DateLastUpdated. If a user opens the form and makes any changes to any fie...

• By rutica
  • August 03, 2020  18:40

SP 2013 - Limit a ML TextBox entry to 250 words

Hi Guys I am new to using Javascript with Nintex for SP2013 and I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. Lets say I have a multi...

Filter Workflow Task List using related content

I'm now to Nintex and may be missing something or approaching the problem incorrectly. Using On Prem SP2016 Nintex Forms and Workflow. Here is m...