cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Using Javascript to update a repeating section

Following on from this question Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a different List-item?‌ raised by Pam Lewis‌ i thought i would blog my solution in case ther...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13582
  • Replies 25

CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365

Tabs are a graphical control element that allow multiple panels to be contained within a single window, so you can easily switch between panels. It is an interface style most commonly associated with ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 11, 2014 08:35
  • Views 19931
  • Replies 47

Execute Stored Procedure with SQL Task Action Failing (exec msdb.dbo.sp_start_job)

I am attempting this query with an Execute SQL action: exec msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_name=test And I get this error: The execution returned an unexpected error.The specified @job_name ('...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1033
  • Replies 5

Issue While adding Users to Sharepoint Group In Nintex Workflow

Hi Everyone,I am adding group of users to a SharePoint group using Call Web service action in Nintex.Using "_vti_bin/usergroup.asmx" and selected "AddUserCollectionTOGroup" webmethod.Provided group na...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 22, 2016 23:35
  • Views 2123
  • Replies 8

How to lock values of controls after form completed?

on Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer. After my users submit a new form, whenever another user opens the form to view the details, the controls change. For instance, the form automa...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by plamping
  • | January 16, 2020 14:34
  • Views 451
  • Replies 6

Get Manager with connected People fields using JavaScript

I was trying to find a simple way to get an Employee's Manager in a People field on a form. You can use a Calculated Field to display the Manager but I couldn't connect that directly to a People colum...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by redpanda
  • | January 28, 2019 12:18
  • Views 762
  • Replies 2

How can I get the form mode (New, Edit, Display) using jquery (NFW$)?

Hi,I'm trying to use the custom javascript section to run a few bits of different code depending on the form mode but have been unable to work out how I can get the code to recognise whether the form ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 30, 2014 23:07
  • Views 15821
  • Replies 16

Alignment When Entering in People Picker - Does Not Align Right

Hi All, I have any issue where I enter in a name into the people picker and the name will be alignedto the right when typing the name in the field instead alignsleft when clicked. Any solutions here ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1136
  • Replies 7

Error when saving Nintex WF

I have a problem with saving my Nintex WF. I just found a similiar Porblem in the community, but the solution didn't work for me: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/SharePoint-urlOfFil...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 620
  • Replies 4

How to deleted the status in result of workflow

After the workflow completed , we need to delete the status like:completed or failed to start in sharepoint. Could you please any one to help

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1282
  • Replies 6

error in inserting user to group

I have a list with people picker named as incident Risk incident contact and a group in sharepoint named as Risk contact. So now i want to update the group as soon as i update people into RIsk inciden...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1175
  • Replies 10

Email issue

We have Mail notification configured in many nintex workflows.None of them working. As we are using Sharepoint onpremise environment, I have checked the SMTP server configuration in central Admin.It h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 453
  • Replies 3

Start Nintex workflow in javascript

Hi all,Background Info: Our Nintex Form requires a "Create COPY" function that makes a copy of an existing list item, and adds to the same list.I have this copy logic working the way we need it to in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 17, 2016 16:48
  • Views 7282
  • Replies 9