Participating In

Query Azure AD for all users in a User Group

I have been following this blog post: https://www.devfacto.com/blog/nintex-workflow-get-users-from-azure-active-directory-group/ . However, the w...

• By Ryan_P
  • July 29, 2020  06:54

DocuSign and Multiple Signatures

Hi I am trying to create a workflow which is started manually from a pdf document in a document library. This document needs to be signed using Do...

Validate a Date/time field to be within certain ho...

Hi, I have a Start Date/Time and and End Date/Time on a form. I would like to validate that the Start and End Time are within business hours (i.e...

• By rlavey
  • July 02, 2020  12:12

365 form - cascading lookup with filter to text co...

Hi All, hopefully you can help me with this. For some reason i can't get the cascading lookup to work for this scenario. Following is a...

• By harfmt
  • July 07, 2019  22:29

Update list item - Path and Name

Hey Guys, Does any one now how to use the "Update List Item" action to update the "Name" column in a document library. In on premise envriornme...

My tasks webpart modern interface

I'm trying to show the open task for the current user on the homepage of the (sub)site. As this are new sites, they have the modern interface and wi...

• By Jovaca
  • July 04, 2019  07:13

Use business days to calculate due date for tasks ...

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to add business days to several tasks assigned in nintex worklfow. I have searched for answers. However, ...

o365 form - Is number field blank?

I have a number field that is optional to be updated. Zero is a legitimate value to enter into the field. However, if the field is left empty, it sti...

• By harfmt
  • June 27, 2019  18:11

Compleate field in a library after use Document Ge...

I have created a LIST with several columns, four of them are person type (Initiator, Reviewer, Validator and Approver). When the initiator adds a n...

Issues with dates in scheduled workflows

Context: I've been tasked to start migrating our workflows over to O365 from 2013 ahead of time to hopefully make the transition smooth. Our environm...

• By toms
  • June 13, 2019  21:20

Workflow Variables Panel in Task Form Settings not...

When binding a workflow variable in Custom Javascript section of Nintex Task Form Settings Window, I couldn't see the last workflow variable ...

• By kogul
  • June 12, 2019  23:22

Update multiple text columns using a workflow

I have a Nintex Responsive form with 60 + questions each with its own comment field. This form goes through three levels of approvers and each approv...

How to Create an SPList using Ninxtex Workflow for...

Hi there, I'm trying to create an SPList in SharePoint using Nintex Workflow for Office365. As there is no direct Action available in Nintex f...

I need help with a workflow

Work flow doesn't send notification to the person that is the result of the query. When I run the query I can see the correct result, but the not...

• By mfoote
  • September 17, 2018  16:58