cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

New! Easier way to add a signature capture

Applies to: Nintex Forms for Office 365, Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016As a forms designer, you can add a signature control into a form for a signature capture that is delivered to N...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8589
  • Replies 18

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 13671
  • Replies 60

List item and column level permission and security

I post this, because I couldn't find these information at one place when I needed it, and I think it might be useful for somebody in the future. Please feel free to challenge or extend it. I'm happy t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rszabo
  • | April 02, 2016 04:19
  • Views 7454
  • Replies 4

Hi, How can i display xml data from repeating section in nintex form as a html table

I am currently working on a workflow where sellers from my company can request to loan out items to other companies.I've created a nintex form and placed some fields inside the repeating section box, ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 28, 2016 01:58
  • Views 4552
  • Replies 11

number of attachments based on calculated field value

I am creating a expense form and I am trying to validate the number of attachments on my form.First I tried to follow the solution on in this blog post (Attachement in repeating section) to add attach...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lgiambar
  • | May 26, 2017 07:41
  • Views 3263
  • Replies 8

How to save and reuse a workflow template?

Hi,is it possible to store Workflows as a template and reuse them?ThanksSven

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 10, 2016 04:00
  • Views 2240
  • Replies 5

Nintex Licensing Frequently Asked Questions

I've put together some of the common licensing questions we see in the community. How do I find my licensing information? This post Nintex Licensing Information​ shows you two ways of accessing your ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 04, 2015 10:46
  • Views 15340
  • Replies 1