cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Default value DropDown

When I open a new form, I want to set the default value of my dropdown to the first value of a list (indexid = 1) and it should also be saved ( as long as the user doesnt change the value) when the us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marp
  • | November 14, 2016 06:58
  • Views 3688
  • Replies 3

Multiple Choice field validation

I have a choice field (Incentives) that is formatted as a multi select checkbox. If the userincludes T-shirt in their one or more selections, then I want to require a selection for T-shirt Size. I am ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3576
  • Replies 5

Write to Documents using the Update document action

Write to Documents using the Update document action This action allows you to write to Content Controls inside a Microsoft Word document. I am very often asked if it possible to put an approval stamp ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 16709
  • Replies 22

Responsive Design Limitations

I've tried designing one form in both Classic and Responsive design(s) and have noticed the following limitations in using the responsive design. It is a great feature but I want to collect what I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | February 12, 2018 14:42
  • Views 3865
  • Replies 3

Get Task History and display on your form.

Here is a little Holiday treat for everyone.. The Nintex Web Service I still believe is a little golden nugget rarely utilised.. I was presented this issue the other day from a prospective customer, a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 23, 2014 17:44
  • Views 13546
  • Replies 28

What are your best practices / tips'n'tricks?

Hi all,there are a lot of things that you notice after you have worked with NINTEX for some time. Sometime it is joy, sometime it is pain. But certainly you will develope some kind of practices when w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | February 20, 2018 07:19
  • Views 1803
  • Replies 2

A 1-List Approach to Cascading Look-ups

Hi there, folks!You may recall this blog post from a while back by Sean Fiene‌ -- it's a great write-up on how to approach cascading look-ups in Nintex Forms using lookup columns in SharePoint. A summ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rhia
  • | March 23, 2018 23:37
  • Views 5377
  • Replies 13

Flexi Task Erroring: "User to Assign the Task to Has Resolved as Blank Text."

Hello again Nintex Community:I am developing a workflow for my team that we are trying to execute that ends when a designated department decision maker (chosen via a Nintex Form to receive an incoming...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sphillips
  • | January 25, 2018 13:25
  • Views 2371
  • Replies 5

validation rule in nintex form

helloi designed a reservation form. in reserved time control I have a validation rule that reserved time should be greater than currentday or if it equals today it should be < 11 am.but this valida...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1496
  • Replies 4

Send Notification not working for some users

Hi All,I have recently set up a list workflow for a SP 2013 list, which is basically generating a report and sending it out to respective users mentioned in one of the columns of the list.1. I have us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4257
  • Replies 3

Workflow Time Job Stuck at 0%

I recently started experiencing problems with Workflows that get stuck at PAUSE action. Upon investigation I noticed that the Workflow Timer Job was getting hung at 0%. I followed this article to try ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tapologo
  • | February 21, 2018 08:17
  • Views 1634
  • Replies 1

Assign a task does nothing

Hi everyoneI'm trying to do a task assignment with my SharePoint site and Nintex (I did it today on Flow too)I have a SharePoint site with two SharePoint Account but no email address with them So I ha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by freedumz
  • | February 20, 2018 07:20
  • Views 1057
  • Replies 2

Lookup from a list via calculated value

HelloI am trying to implement the Lookup function by using the calculated value in a form.Somehow, it does not seem to fetch the data from a People of Group field. ?!There is a custom lists named: App...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | February 12, 2018 06:11
  • Views 3405
  • Replies 4

Formula Builder window Tabs Explanation

I am in the process of writing some job aids form company regarding Nintex forms. Where would I find documentation that does a good job of explaining the individual tabs in the Formula Builder window?...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1138
  • Replies 2

Validation Formula Help

Hello! I am creating required rules for questions on a Nintex Form. There are 6 flows for the form. The line where I am having an issue is in the Member/Marketing/Community Org. flow. When Someone sel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2628
  • Replies 10

Update Disabled Control Styling

I was working on a Nintex Form for a client recently where there were several disabled fields. Actually, based on the type of request they were submitting, anywhere from 2 to 20ish fields could be dis...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by nprestby
  • | January 12, 2018 10:58
  • Views 3470
  • Replies 4

Change workflow tasks to complete

Hello,I have two workflows on on a list.One workflow isfor standard approval(with parallel approval actions) process of the item and the other workflow is for emergency approval. Is it possible to del...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ck25415
  • | January 22, 2018 09:22
  • Views 1278
  • Replies 2

We are only human... mistakes happen

So I made a rooky mistake and thought I would share so that you can all see that I am only human too, and sometimes, no matter what experience you have working with certain technologies, oversights ca...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1667
  • Replies 3

no columns for workflow in List view

I cant find the workflows in list's columns , so i can add the column(workflow column) to the view.The workFlow is well published , and with the right configuration.Any idea how to have the WorkFlow i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen
  • | January 16, 2018 00:55
  • Views 817
  • Replies 1

Scheduled Site Workflow is always being terminated

Hi Everyone,I have this site workflowon sharepoint O365 that always being terminated. But when I run it manually it runs smoothly. It is just being terminated if it is scheduled. Please refer to the i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1391
  • Replies 5