cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the announced end of life of InfoPath, one of the more...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by orunnals
  • | October 24, 2017 08:49
  • Views 29471
  • Replies 15

RPA Claim Processing - Part 3: OCR Google Cloud Vision API

In my previous blog post (i.e.RPA Claim Processing - Part 2: Simple OCR), we have learn how to use the built-in Simple OCR to read printed text from a PDF form. This helps us to process all inbox pdf ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | October 05, 2019 22:47
  • Views 1164
  • Replies 1

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using

Hello,I've tried to add options to dropdown list with choice controller in nintex form using jquery, but when I tried to submit the form I've got this exception:Invalid postback or callback argument. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4813
  • Replies 15

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated to the sharepoint online environment in office 365...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 28479
  • Replies 34

How To: use Nintex Mobile signature in Document Generation

The post is motivated bythe case Rhia Wieclawekwrote about on her Twitter. Her case is possibly more complex, but the general question was: how can I use the signature from the Nintex Mobile inside a ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2341
  • Replies 4

Using Workflow Configuration Lists in O365

Configurations lists within a workflow process can make any workflow more dynamic in nature. It allows workflows to always have the latest information to make correct decisions. They can also effect w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | November 30, 2016 14:04
  • Views 3574
  • Replies 6

Enable / Disable has arrived for O365!

G'day, this is Dan on behalf of Rick and Rick wanted me to tell all you fine Nintex for O365 workflow designers that we are thinking about you..Quite often in the design process, you build in some de...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4165
  • Replies 7

Hide the Pesky Delete List Item button in the Ribbon

If, like me, you don't want to give the users you support the opportunity to mistakenly (or mischievously) delete the list item whilst in the form interface, then this is for you.Just insert the follo...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shaunlub
  • | December 01, 2015 17:13
  • Views 4362
  • Replies 1

Why is Nintex Admin Certificate Practice Test Not representative of the Real Cert.

On Saturday, I took the Practice Test and scored an 80%--not great--but I felt I had an idea of the questions. On Sunday, I took the real exam and scored 177/300--passing was 180. I concur I did not k...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | March 07, 2016 04:32
  • Views 3263
  • Replies 11