cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Data Lookup Control

We know that form designers are always looking for ways to improve the experience of form participants. Form designers want to increase the likelihood that their forms get filled out, both quickly and...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2313
  • Replies 6

Set field to Read only if not a certain user

I have a few fields in my form that I want to only be filled out by a certain user. Is there a way to set the Read-only field to be Yes unless the current user is the correct one? I was trying this bu...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | January 13, 2021 08:23
  • Views 92
  • Replies 1

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, other times it's taken 48mins! I've had a look throug...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2010
  • Replies 6

How to get the name of the folder that a document resides in?

Hi, I have a workflow on a document library that sends to a panel of approvers based on what folder the document is in. I therefore need to determine the folder name for the switch. Any ideas how to d...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Brice235i
  • | November 08, 2020 20:40
  • Views 236
  • Replies 2

Print to PDF - New responsive Form

In a new responsive form with pages, Is there a way to "print to pdf" only the current page ? when I generate the pdf it come with all control of all page. Thanks community !

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by nico
  • | August 07, 2020 08:54
  • Views 465
  • Replies 2

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules Issues

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come across the following issues and am wondering if I am doin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mdoak
  • | September 11, 2019 05:42
  • Views 5629
  • Replies 22

Demo options

Hi there, I've used Nintex in a previous job and I wanted to see if there's an option to use a demo site (SharePoint and Nintex workflow/forms) as we're moving to Office365 from SharePoint 2013. Is t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by PScyner
  • | August 21, 2020 02:16
  • Views 344
  • Replies 1

Frequently Asked Questions

Is the New Responsive Designer, Universal Forms? Yes, the New Responsive designer is using our Universal Forms engine. This engine is used across NIntex Workflow Cloud, Nintex Workflow and Forms for ...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 6978
  • Replies 26

Nintex New Resposonsive for SharePoint on-premises

We currently do not support Nintex New Responsive for SharePoint on-premises. To see the current developments of Nintex New Responsive for Office365, visit the page below. https://community.nintex.c...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 1932
  • Replies 11

New Responsive form designer - "Preview" is worthless?

I've been building forms in the New Responsive designer for months. Once you get above the most basic complexity with show/hide rules, the Preview tab ceases to work properly. I'm forced to publish an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 676
  • Replies 3

Workflow progress graphical interface

I'm using Nintex workflow for first time in Modern Communiations site, previous used on On Prem versions. When I create a new workflow and from the list view when I click on Workflow status, it does ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by orbitter
  • | May 29, 2020 10:51
  • Views 511
  • Replies 2

Repeating section data stores with GUIDs in New responsive form

Hello, I am using new responsive form which has the repeating section but the data stores in the format of GUIDs for columns within the Repeating section. Please see the sample data below. <?xml...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1125
  • Replies 7

how to lock and give a warning to user when they edit the form when already opened by

Hi All,I'm working on a Reponsive form Currently when a user is editing a list Item, it will not allow another user to edit the same item. SharePoint throw an error. Is there away to notify the other ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 506
  • Replies 3

Random errors comes when workflow want to update another item in different list

RequestorId: 7f950e7f-8f1e-0532-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ApplicationException: HTTP 404 {"er...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ERefat
  • | April 29, 2020 06:59
  • Views 537
  • Replies 2

Repeating Section > Display as table in Sharepoint Online List

Hi All, I am trying to find a solution but with no luck. I have created a form and want to use the 'Repeating Section' with Nintex New Responsive Designer. Only issues is the list section displays qu...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 396
  • Replies 1

Please check with your administrator whether your organization is licences for Nintex

I recetnly got message same as title. We are not able to open/edit or create any item using nintex forms. Whenever we create/edit/view any sharepoint list item we get above error message. Tried to che...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 455
  • Replies 1

Conditional Branch in O365 vs SharePoint On-prem

Any insight would be appreciated! I am trying to work with conditional branching in O365. In on-prem I could select the column and the value would display the dropdown choices. For O365, to configure ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lnelsen
  • | April 16, 2020 20:16
  • Views 515
  • Replies 1

Hiding a Tab and the related content based on a value in SharePoint list

Hi, I've created tabs based on the this articlehttps://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/CREATING-TABBED-FORMS-IN-NINTEX-FORMS-FOR-OFFICE-365/td-p/83971. But I have a requirement to show ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kavirana
  • | April 23, 2020 20:41
  • Views 364
  • Replies 1

How many Rules or Variables Can be Created in Nintex for Office 365, With New Repsons

We are designing a complex Form in Nintex for Office 365 with New Resposive Designer. We whould need almost 30 groups contole to be desplayed one at a time depending on a Choice control. So, we will h...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 770
  • Replies 4

Sum Repeating Section Values in Responsive Designer

I am trying to create a form in the Responsive Designer with a repeating section and a total cost field. In the repeating section I have a numeric field. I would like all the numeric fields to be tota...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1025
  • Replies 2