cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

APQC framework

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone in here has used the APQC framework as best practice for their value stream mapping? What level do you map to in Promapp? Does anyone have a process architecture...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1559
  • Replies 7

Process Summary and Sharing Processes with Non Users.

I want to share my process to a non-user and specifically the process summary (tabs) below the process because I want to show the Cycle Costs on this process. I'd like to find out if this is possible,...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Srinee
  • | December 09, 2020 12:09
  • Views 261
  • Replies 1

Is there a limit to the number of Roles you can link to an Activity?

We currently have an activity that many roles across the organisation complete however there seems to be limit of six roles that can be linked to the activity - is there a way around this?

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Karen
  • | October 28, 2019 20:16
  • Views 1535
  • Replies 5

Change e-mail notifications

Hello everybody, We are only using Promapp since a few months and need some help. Is there any way of turning off or at least limiting the number of e-mail notifications from Promapp? I have checked t...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Sally_Br
  • | November 04, 2020 04:46
  • Views 430
  • Replies 2

Diverging and converging activities

Hi there, I am trying to create a process that, based on a decision, branches to 2 alternate activities. These 2 activities must then connect to a single subsequent activity, i.e. Step 3 and Step 4 s...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 552
  • Replies 2

Financial Risks & Controls

Hi, Has anyone used Promapp to map key financial processes and document (using the risk and control functionality) where the key controls are in those processes? We are building a financial risk and c...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by svincent
  • | September 29, 2020 08:53
  • Views 521
  • Replies 3

Duplicate tags

Has anyone encountered (or found a clever solution for) when a glossary tag can refer to two different things? For example: CSI can refer to "Center for Student Involvement" or "Center for Strategic I...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by a1nava
  • | October 12, 2020 10:15
  • Views 339
  • Replies 1

Acknowledging and tracking functionality

Promapp is designed to track policy / process development. Is there a feature in Promapp whereby readers can acknowledge receipt and confirm application of a change?

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Leese
  • | June 30, 2020 21:53
  • Views 680
  • Replies 2

Link Process to a U Drive Folder

Hi, I have been trying to link a part of my process to a U-Drive folder where we store our shared mastersheet. But once I link using "Link to Network" the link doesn't work. Does anyone knows if there...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by baptisa
  • | October 21, 2019 19:13
  • Views 1298
  • Replies 3

Elcom intranet integration

Hi there, at Defence Bank we currently use Elcom CMS as our intranet. Our current library of procedures are PDF documents uploaded into folders. As we migrate to Promapp, we need to manage the transit...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1021
  • Replies 4

Reviewing Documents Loaded to Promapp

In our organisation we have a separate document management system and only want users to link documents not upload them. Would be good if there was a report to view unlinked documents - there is one t...

In Community Ideas
  • Posted by Jill
  • | November 07, 2019 13:34
  • Views 869
  • Replies 2

Show processes by system

How can I show a list of processes according to a system that have been tagged within the workflow?

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by kristy0
  • | March 12, 2020 19:45
  • Views 722
  • Replies 1

Adding a decision box functionality is limited

When adding a decision in a process flow, promapp doesn't allow to add more than 1 activity (sometimes, what you need is just 2 or 3 activities, not another process) on a YES or NO outcome. The CONTIN...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1229
  • Replies 2

What is the best way to deal with staff who leave (maternity or otherwise)

What is the best way to transfer roles and process ownership when someone leaves the workplace (Maternity leave or otherwise)?

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 2848
  • Replies 6

RACI at task level

I have a requirement I don't manage to solve.The RACI is defined at the process level. My customer'ld like to define it at task level. One way to do it would beto define subprocesses (with RACI) and t...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1720
  • Replies 3

How Do I Control Improvement Ticket Notifications?

I have created an improvement form to handle feedback items through the improvements register function and have submitted my first ticket. The email notification has been sent to a number of people. I...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1601
  • Replies 2