cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 11476
  • Replies 95

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms.One was with the SQL Request control and calculated fields.https://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 2966
  • Replies 19

How do you set attachements to open in a new window?

Hi, I currently have nintex mobile forms setup for audit purposes. In these there is the ability to capture photograhs. These forms are being sent into sharepoint for all central parties to see. When ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by spences
  • | May 22, 2017 05:13
  • Views 2296
  • Replies 8

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter key is hit?

Hi everyone,Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?)A lot of users hit the Enter key and then have trouble getting ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lexiefall
  • | December 10, 2015 18:23
  • Views 6584
  • Replies 20

How to Encode and Decode URL's in Nintex Workflow (all versions)

The other day I overheard someone needing to encode/decode a URL string inside of a Nintex Workflow (and again at the Nintex 2017 InspireX during a presentation on Azure Functions). Presently this is ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5094
  • Replies 6

save control settings in Nintex form designer for Sharepoint 2013

Trying to build forms in Sharepoint with Nintex Form Designer. When I add controls and then try to edit the control, it will not let me save the control settings. I click save and nothing happens?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 15, 2016 13:25
  • Views 1156
  • Replies 3

Flexi Task escalation and delegation

Hello,I'm running into two sticking points with Flexi Task management:I would like remindersand escalation to occur in relation to the Flexi Task's due date. i.e. I would like reminders and escalation...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hardingt
  • | March 21, 2017 11:39
  • Views 1530
  • Replies 2

Dynamically change choice buttons

I am not understanding how the change the choice values when they are selected to: render as buttons.Here iswhat I have fornow (based upon blog fromSean Fiene ):NWF$(document).ready(function(){ var ch...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1619
  • Replies 4