cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Mouse click on Date picker (Chrome / webapp)

Just wondering if any of you guys may have a suggestion on dealing with an issue I'm experiencing trying to automate an administration item on a webapp. The webApp has a date picker control that does...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by Ken_T
  • | February 01, 2021 12:59
  • Views 269
  • Replies 3

can we save fsf files in fsp format ? is there any way to process it ?

can we save fsf files in fsp format ? is there any way to process it ? i.e. foxtrot project files conversion to foxtrot project format

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 415
  • Replies 1

Windows Explorer

I have a list of PDF documents in Windows Explorer. I need to link each document individually into SAP. I therefore need to know how to select the top document (that I know how to do) and when it is l...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by Andriesdt
  • | September 11, 2020 00:44
  • Views 521
  • Replies 3

Change Management for RPA (Foxtrot)

Has anyone found a good change management tool for RPA (Foxtrot)? This has always been a lacking issue when it was Enablesoft. There is nothing preventing scripts from being changed as long as the end...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by kbarton
  • | October 15, 2019 12:22
  • Views 1701
  • Replies 5

Exit workflow on error

Could someone help me in how I set up my workflow to exit if an error occur ? I can't find any examples or best pratice demos ! I have a flow who starts every hour and if it's fail because og missing ...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by romsoe
  • | August 05, 2020 03:50
  • Views 560
  • Replies 3

Date format

I have an Excel sheet where the date is stipulated as 4/12/20. I need to enter the date as 12/4/20 in SAP. Is there a way to convert the date into the 12/4/20 format?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 559
  • Replies 2

Open Workbook Error 13: Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.E

Hi All, I am new to Nintex RPA and trying to create one bot which starts by openning a workbook. Once I try to run the script, the action "Open Workbook" give me the following error: "Error 13: Unabl...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 1998
  • Replies 5

Web scraping table data/unordered list

I want to scrap the data from website (Table/Unordered List). But RPA doesn't recognise the table or list. https://www.esma.europa.eu/ https://www.plus500.co.uk/

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by nparekar
  • | June 30, 2020 08:49
  • Views 5664
  • Replies 9

Moving down in a web table

Hi I am working on a web table. I have a column with 7 rows in it. I need to click the top entry to access it, make some changes to the record, and go back again to the table. I then need to select al...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 499
  • Replies 1

Move to the bottom of a list in SAP

Hi I have list on a SAP screen with more than 100 entries. I need to go to the last entry in the list and select it. How do I do that in RPA?

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 656
  • Replies 2

Get Data from Imported file

I am using vbscript to write to a file. How do I access the data from an imported file? For example, the imported file contains loan numbers. When writing to the text file, how can I include the loan...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by jmuslin
  • | May 12, 2020 06:14
  • Views 568
  • Replies 1

Capturing steps on webpage

I need to run a bot on a webpage where I need to click on scroll bars, select hyperlinks, click buttons to collapse tablesand expand a range of nodes. What I see is that RPA captures the location of t...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 611
  • Replies 4

Issue targeting Excel sheet of data using O365

Currently cannot target office 365 excel worksheet. I receive a red bar popup to switch to normal view for better targeting. Have verified that the settings for the workbook are set to view > norma...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 624
  • Replies 3

How to extract data from an XML file

I have a large xml file with various data i need to extract. Things such as ID Number, Account Number, Date, etc. I am only able to select the whole xml file to target instead of individual text strin...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by fshah
  • | February 24, 2020 06:45
  • Views 3278
  • Replies 12

Converting Julian date to date with RPA

Hoping for some guidance in using RPA to convert a Julian date (yyyyddd) that is stored as text into a usable date format I can use later to compare against. I am using an API to retrieve data from ou...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by kbarton
  • | May 05, 2020 14:00
  • Views 693
  • Replies 2

User Management - Role

What are the "designer" and "administrator" roles when creating a new user on the User Management tab in RPA Central? Thanks.

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 499
  • Replies 1

RPA Central Installation Error

Hello All, Today I tried to install the latest version of RPA with RPA Central. After running all installation steps ,while entering the license key.Below error is thrown ,any help will be appreciated...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by priyaes
  • | January 16, 2020 02:12
  • Views 1590
  • Replies 3

usage of "%, *, !, [], {}" etc. while comparing or displaying message in box action

Hello Team, I am trying to find documentation related to useage of"%, *, !, [], {}" etc. while comparing (partial match, begins with etc.) or displaying personalized message in box action. Or can yo...

In Nintex RPA
  • Views 1052
  • Replies 4

RPA Central Command Line Launch

With RPA Central (SQL stored botflows), will it still be possible to execute botflow from the command line (Task Scheduler etc.)? Example: start "Foxtrot" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxtrot Suite\Foxtro...

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by Brandon
  • | January 28, 2020 12:07
  • Views 1749
  • Replies 4

Issue with Data Wizard

I am having issues importing an Excel file with RPA tutorial (Medical License Data Set.xlsx). When I try to import, I get the following:

In Nintex RPA
  • Posted by krolland
  • | October 11, 2019 08:50
  • Views 1743
  • Replies 5