cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Can we send multiple mail from Nintex Site workflow

Hi,I have a large list which contains 30K items. I want to send mail notification to Site Owners. For that I have created site workflow which read the item and send the mail notification to site owner...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kalpesh
  • | April 16, 2019 04:02
  • Views 728
  • Replies 4

Performance issue with Scheduled Workflows

HelloThis is my first post, I've seen there is quite a lot of info in general but I'd like to have a fresh opinion.We're on Sharepoint 2013, Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.0.8.0)Very regularly, a scheduled w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by etienneg
  • | April 22, 2019 22:29
  • Views 1398
  • Replies 10

Best Approach to Form Date

I apologize if this is a newbie question, but such is life.Scenario: SharePoint2016A developer completes/submits a form for a project review. The form contains a 'requested launch date' that must be a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aldentay
  • | April 24, 2019 11:46
  • Views 960
  • Replies 3

Conditional Startup for when checkbox gets checked

I want to trigger a workflow when a user updates a list item with a checkbox being changed from unchecked to checked. The approach I was taking was to set a conditional startup option where the previo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ab50439
  • | April 24, 2019 14:13
  • Views 1917
  • Replies 13

Set background colour for dropdown list

I have a dropdown list with 3 options Red, Amber & Green. When the user selects one of the options then I want the background color of the dropdown list to change to the relevant color. This was e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sp215
  • | April 25, 2019 03:03
  • Views 1106
  • Replies 3

Confirmation Message appears before validation completes

I am converting InfoPath forms to Nintex Forms. My customer liked the confirmation pop-up on submission in InfoPath, so I enabled the confirmation message for the submission button in Nintex Forms. Ho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones69
  • | August 21, 2018 06:33
  • Views 1835
  • Replies 5

Long list of choices... How can I divide them on a Form - then combine the answers.

I have a SharePoint Multi-select Choice field which has about 30 options. The options fall into 3 categories A, B, C.For ease of use I would like to have 3 different(colour coded) choice lists display...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1625
  • Replies 5

Change the pause until value if the item date changed

I have a simple workflow that reads an item property date value, for (example Expiry Date), the worflow will start on creation or editing the item.- a variable will have the value of 3 dayes before th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cabeza
  • | April 15, 2019 04:31
  • Views 917
  • Replies 4

Getting two approvals

There is a leave request form in sharepoint where employees need to apply for a leave through it. Employee's line manager comes up by automatically when employee opens the form. Of course, request is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by FatmaQ
  • | April 16, 2019 01:31
  • Views 319
  • Replies 1