cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Issue publishing workflow

Hello! i have a inssue publishing my nintex workflow , the fowlling picture shoes the message: I already tried to Activate "all content web applications" in Central admin, but nothing happens. I alrea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jonirocha
  • | November 08, 2019 02:30
  • Views 264
  • Replies 7

Nintex workflow status is complete while action set is incomplete

Workflow is not running actions properly. While checking the workflow history, it is showing workflow is complete but the action set is showing in yellow rest of actions under action set is showing in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nagma_Nk
  • | November 06, 2019 22:40
  • Views 304
  • Replies 2

Workflows not open in Editor

I have a SharePoint-Site with many Workflows. When i try to edit the Workflows, some are not opened in editor, only a white page appears. The workflows that are not opened were last published in Janua...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by derby
  • | April 10, 2019 04:43
  • Views 409
  • Replies 2

Edit an Existing Item

Team, My question may be easy but i didnt think about it before,i used to craete Nintex forms to create, submit, and save new item to the list.How can i use the form to update an existing Item?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cabeza
  • | April 27, 2019 08:56
  • Views 753
  • Replies 4

Submit a Web Request When a User Manually Cancels a Workflow

Hello All,I have a list Workflow that has two web requests, at the beginning and the end of the workflow. The web requests triggers a flag in an external database. The idea is that when the workflow s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rtucker
  • | May 03, 2019 14:17
  • Views 431
  • Replies 3

Can we send multiple mail from Nintex Site workflow

Hi,I have a large list which contains 30K items. I want to send mail notification to Site Owners. For that I have created site workflow which read the item and send the mail notification to site owner...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kalpesh
  • | April 16, 2019 04:02
  • Views 513
  • Replies 4

Performance issue with Scheduled Workflows

HelloThis is my first post, I've seen there is quite a lot of info in general but I'd like to have a fresh opinion.We're on Sharepoint 2013, Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.0.8.0)Very regularly, a scheduled w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by etienneg
  • | April 22, 2019 22:29
  • Views 972
  • Replies 10

Query List not populated collection variable

I'm trying to pull a simple text column out of one list, sort it, and use the collection variable to create items in another list. I set up the Query List as so:When I use the Run Now function, it sho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 646
  • Replies 5

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box

How can I tell if a SharePoint group is empty? Is this possible using out of the box actions?I have a flexi task that I am assiging a group to, but I want to make sure the group has users in it before...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 524
  • Replies 2

After the pause, all actions are perfect ! Just do not send task and notification!

I have a problem with SharePoint and Nintex 2016, after the pause action, do not sent any task and notifications!as soon as disable pause, i have received task and notification.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mahshid
  • | April 28, 2019 23:48
  • Views 538
  • Replies 5

The Workflow Could Not Update The Item

Hi All,We are facing this issue in production intermittently.In UAT it was all working fine and when testing in production also we dint face any error. When users started using the form workflow is gi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 463
  • Replies 2

Setting up a task escalation in workflow

Hello,I need to set up task escalation (let's say from Approver to Substitute) after few hours. I already built workflow just don't know toh to connect task to column substitute (can't fin it in workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kyon84
  • | April 13, 2019 03:39
  • Views 470
  • Replies 1

align label or text box vertically centered

i was looking everywhere but could find how to align a lable or text bix to be Virtically Centered regardless it is left or right aligned

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cabeza
  • | April 28, 2019 07:39
  • Views 753
  • Replies 2

Use the value of lookup field in the e-mail

I have a lookup column in the list where the workflow is running. I would like to display the value of this field in the e-mail sent to the initiatior after successful submission.When using the "Inser...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marcin_o
  • | April 25, 2019 05:05
  • Views 1177
  • Replies 8

Workflow not showing in Workflow Gallery

Hi,I am creating a Nintex Workflow once i create it, it is not showing in the Workflow Gallery. The workflow still executed properly and i can see it under the list of workflows in the SharePoint work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kscerri
  • | April 17, 2019 07:47
  • Views 742
  • Replies 3

Adding and formatting rich text content to New Item Value field

I have a list workflow that has a "Create Item" action that creates a discussion in SP13. The issue is that I cannot create rich data for the body including the fields from the worflow. Is there a way...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by clong
  • | April 24, 2019 14:11
  • Views 716
  • Replies 1

Loop function workflow - advise required

HelloI am in process of creating a workflow with a Loop Function, of whichI do not have much experience with.The loopwill run through until the condition is met and then continues with the final step....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | April 18, 2019 05:28
  • Views 447
  • Replies 1

How do I trigger an email when a field is modified?

I have a notes field. Anytime that notes field is modified, I would like an email to trigger.In the on-prem version, this was simple. The Notes field was set up on version history, so I just had a con...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | April 17, 2019 07:30
  • Views 984
  • Replies 4

Leave Request - how to get list items(dates) workflow

Hi All,I'm working on creating a leave request and our approvers would like the ability to see if anyone else has days off on the days they're requesting. For example in the flexi task or request appr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Nerrd
  • | April 19, 2019 14:43
  • Views 468
  • Replies 2

Escalation set up

Hello,I need to set up escalation (let's say from approver to substitute). But in approval matrix, not all aprrovers has their own substitute. So I need to set up condition if substitute equals blank ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kyon84
  • | April 23, 2019 00:28
  • Views 330
  • Replies 1