Participating In

Forms Web Request - Request body failure

Hi, I have an error with my Web Request control. Every time I save the control, the "Request body" gets saved as a single line. Resulting in a reques...

• By ahaaften
  • September 30, 2020  12:26

Task Reminders cause workflow 'fail to run'...

Hi there, I'm getting intermittent errors with my workflows where I assign a flexi-task (same with task) with reminders and/or an escalation in one...

Mass Delegate Pending Tasks. Based on Workflow.

Hi I am trying to find a solution for a Nintex Workflow Tasks issue. Is there a way to delegate all the tasks pending on a user based on a wo...

• By AshMa
  • January 27, 2020  12:49

kindly provide a formula using lookup retrieving f...

I am having an error retrieving an information from another site using the LOOKUP in the form, can anyone advise me please. I tried this is the site...

Nintex Live - How do I display dropdown menu from ...

I'm still fairly new to the Nintex application, but I've been able to create both SQL Request and List Lookups within my Nintex Forms. The work great...

Publish Form Issue On Multiple WFE and Application...

We have a Windows Load Balancer, 2 WFE, 2 SharePoint Application Servers (one with Central Admin) and a SQL Server backend. We are able to fully pub...

How do I end hundreds of errored workflows and the...

Hello, I have taken over a workflow that has been poorly designed using a 1 year pause action before the item is deleted... Because the workflow ...

• By Sylvain
  • October 04, 2019  09:09

Date difference in Quarters

I am trying to use the following to get difference of dates in Quarters and the formula will not resolve as function is not supported in the nintex f...

Adjusting color of a clicked button (responsive fo...

Hello All, I am creating a responsive form and I am having trouble adjusting colors of the theme. When I look at the theme orange is not sel...

Can I add an attachment to a document generation P...

I have a list item with attachments. I want to generate a PDF based off the list item fields and then append the attachments to the end of the PDF. I...

• By aak1
  • September 27, 2019  10:56

Underline each controls to separate one to another...

I'm new for nintex form. I tried to build a form using Classic Forms Designer and i need to underlined the columns to separate one to another. How do...

• By Sara_
  • July 16, 2019  12:58

Calculated fields not working on some forms versio...

Calculated fields with even simple calculations are not functioning in Nintex forms. Strange thing is, they work on some forms on other lists. I ha...

Simple condition not working correctly

Hello, I have this rule with a simple condition : But it is not working. When I edit an item which I am the creator, this field is not hidd...

Issues editing a form where Person or group field ...

Hi all, We’ve recently run into an issue where the form will fail to open in edit mode if a user leaves and they had their name entered within a pe...

• By toms
  • July 15, 2019  20:18