Participating In

Task Queue

Hi All, I have a workflow with multiple approvals, which run one after another they are not paralell. I was hoping there is a way that I...

Execution order of calculated values

I have a form with many calculated values. At the end of my form, there is a last calculated value which is calculated from the previous ones. W...

• By seize
  • March 13, 2019  03:10

Calculated value lookup and userProfileLookup on r...

I'd like to get an email address of a person returned from a sharepoint lookup in a calculated value. The column in the sharepoint list is a person, ...

Field value from a calculated value control not sa...

I am new in Nintex and setting up some forms. In one of them I have a calculated value which shows well in the form but later, when I see the field w...

• By Nuria
  • February 08, 2019  09:18

List lookup filter completed event?

Hi I have a form with cascading filtered list lookups. Let's call then Lookup1 and Lookup2. The selection in Lookup1 is used to filter the options...

• By MarkX
  • February 06, 2019  08:05

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means ...

Updated Update 25/01/2019 (January 25th) We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few...

Query List - People column

Hi, This was supposedly very simple task but for some reason I am not getting my head around it, not sure if its an issue with Nintex or we ne...

Export a List to Excel

I have a List that grows by 300 items a day. Thus, I have an archive process in place to purge the items every 3 days. The challenge now is the...

How to Import Excel in to SharePoint 2013 List usi...

To import Excel sheet into SharePoint list , We can use Query Excel Services Action with Collection operation . Requirements : 1. Excel file ...

Schedule a workflow to run every month

I need to create a workflow that will send out a task reminder on the 1st Monday of every month. How can I do this?

Image Preview on Nintex Forms

I am trying to create a form for some basic content creators to post news items to our Intranet. We have an image library which has a preconfigur...

Cloning a list item to the same list, Cloning a li...

Hi I’ve been asked to include the functionality to clone a list item so that a user would be able to clock ‘Copy’ and it would create ...

Life period of history and tasks

Hi community, I have a simple question: Is there an auto-delete job concerning and on prem ? I found this: " History for each wor...

• By mai-kel
  • September 27, 2017  01:43

List Lookup filter another List Lookup?

Hello, I'm working with Nintex forums and I've ran into a problem that I can't figure out. My form (on a different list and is acting at the main...

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nin...

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books on everything but forms. Does anyone have a suggestion as to...

• By ebrown
  • March 02, 2017  11:07

Solution For Out Of Office Delegation

Hi Everyone Does Nintex have a solution for the following scenario? - You have a document workflow that goes to multiple sequential approve...

• By andymcv
  • February 16, 2017  05:57

We need to export nintex workflow history

We have been asked to export the nintex workflow history of one of our applications. Does anyone know of a method for exporting the information ...

Tips for Newbies (like me) - Form Panels

I jumped right in to building a form... I got this! I plugged away adding items as fast as I could and before I knew it I had a decent size for...

• By bburke
  • August 13, 2016  11:30

UserProfileLookup() on result of a ParseLookup()

Hi again, I have a list of values in a SP list, actually a list of people's names. I am showing this list in a form using the List Lookup contr...

Query Excel Services - "Object moved to here&...

Hi, I am brand new to Nintex and I am coming at it from the perspective of a user. I don't have any access to the SharePoint server or to any of...

• By
  • April 26, 2016  07:05