cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Remove Duplicates from cascade lookup column

Scenario: We have two lookup column . Column A contains Country and Column B contains Sites.Based on country selection sites will get filter out .Issue: Since Sites contains duplicates value , in drop...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by aartishaw
  • | November 03, 2016 03:26
  • Views 15678
  • Replies 47

Extending Nintex Mobile Signature control to desktop/browser

We can simply extend the recent release of Nintex Mobile Signature Control to work with desktop/browser. This exercise I will show how I did it combining the blog post Sign your name across my heart f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | February 25, 2016 22:38
  • Views 17747
  • Replies 78

Create a Custom Control for Nintex Forms On Prem 2013

In this example, I'm going to create a color-picker custom control for Nintex Forms On Premises 2013. The color-picker control implements the HTML5 color input and illustrates how you can bind your ow...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5849
  • Replies 8

How to Set a multi value Lookup field by javascript?

How to Set a multi value Lookup field by JavaScript?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1670
  • Replies 3

Multilingual support: Can a form be opened in different languages?

Hi,I have a form that needs to be opened in different languages, is this possible?Does anyone know a browser with native translating tools would be able to translate a form into someone's local langua...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 14, 2014 02:44
  • Views 4248
  • Replies 5

JavaScript events in Nintex Forms

Since the release of Nintex Forms (NF 2013 v2.3.1 and NF 2010 v1.5.1) there is the ability to hook up to a series of events on the filler. The following article is relevant to both Nintex Forms for Sh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 13, 2014 22:31
  • Views 44571
  • Replies 12

Stopping IE field focus on page load

I have a form part way down a page, and when viewing the page in Internet Explorer, it causes the page to scroll down to my form upon pageload. Can someone help me with the code to prevent the page fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cenders
  • | December 16, 2017 10:59
  • Views 1764
  • Replies 6

Reset Multi-Value list lookup control using JavaScript

Hello EveryoneI am currently working on Nintex Form where I want to reset Multi select list lookup control. On the form I have a Reset button. When user clicks Reset button I have to reset all control...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by asingh
  • | August 26, 2016 12:14
  • Views 1984
  • Replies 3