Participating In

How do I disabling required fields based on yes/no...

I am running into issues of required fields from hidden panels preventing the form submission . If the user chooses only New Account, the require...

• By ahoror
  • July 26, 2018  14:26

How to export Sharepoint list data to excel and up...

Hi Team, I am using sharepoint 2013. Is it possible to export Sharepoint list to excel. And i would like to update the same exported file (if ...

Urgent: I have a multiple selection lookup in my l...

Urgent: I have a multiple selection lookup in my list. I need to update the status of all the selected lookup values back in source list from whe...

Edit the name of a workflow

Its a really basic one! - how do you edit the name or rename a workflow? I have one that is not named correctly & i want to edit it. its a...

• By pete
  • March 01, 2017  08:13

Refreshing Pause Until Value if underlying field h...

I have a WF that pauses until the due date field and then sends out an email and updates the task status. Works great....except if a user decid...

Save as Draft button

Within Nintex Forms for O365, what is the best way to bypass mandatory fields without submit a form. Basically what is the best way to create 'Sa...

• By
  • October 08, 2016  08:28

Exporting a list to my computer

Hello... I have read a few articles on this but looking for a easier way. I also have not seen to where you can export directly to a drive loc...

• By shuttjo
  • August 02, 2016  07:31

Export list into excel

I know we can export a list into excel, but does anyone know a way to automate this? Or maybe something similar? My end goal is to archive the it...

How to get a link from new created item trought ni...

Hello, I have two lists on this site. One main list, and one secondary list. When I create new item on main list, nintex workflow automatical...

Nintex Forms Managers name into people picker

Is there anyway to specify either the current users, or a person selected in a people picker, Manager is a people picker field on a form? Fr...

stop email notification when workflow is terminate...

I am currently using the Terminate Workflow action. The action work just perfect but I don't want a notification email to the send out. Thanks,...

• By
  • July 22, 2014  12:13