cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Copy attachment from list to another list

Hi All,I know this isn't possible to copy an attachment from one list to another. The workaround that i've seen is to grab the attachment from the list and dump it into a temp doc library.My scenario ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3629
  • Replies 4

Workflow Analyzer Version 1.4.0.36 Released

DownloadNintex Workflow Analyzer - Download: Workflow Analyzer Change Set 29292ChangesNot ApplicableBug FixesAdded null check to ActionCount() in NWFContext class. Change Set 2929Source CodeGitHub - m...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4110
  • Replies 3

I need my workflow to iterate through a list and each week send emails

I have been trying so many different options for this list. Each week I need Monday and Wednesday emails to be sent. I want to start this manually and let it run through the end of November. If I set ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | October 03, 2018 16:52
  • Views 1054
  • Replies 3

NTX PowerShell Action - Initial Beta Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Initial Beta Release*** Please see this thread for updated information: NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release ***FeaturesRobust security features based on Windows Remote Manag...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12462
  • Replies 47

Workflow - Request Approval - Action ID

I have created a document approval workflow using the State Machine and am now trying to add reminder alerts using Task Reminder, but need an Action ID. I see the location where the Action ID should b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 571
  • Replies 1

How to Update Folder Name

I'm working with SharePoint 2010. I have a task list containing a regular task content type and a summary task content type, which is basically a folder. This allows a major task to have sub tasks und...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bradb
  • | November 21, 2018 12:34
  • Views 697
  • Replies 3

Site workflow to alert when a set time has elapsed

Hi wonderful Nintexers I have an Applications list which has a End of Life column. What I need to happen is that a RAG Status column is updated as Amber if it's 12 months after the date in the End of ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1585
  • Replies 10

Find out how many times a workflow has run on a list

I would like to report on how much work my workflows are saving . It would be great if i could see how often a specific WF has been triggered. I realise i can do this per item but would like to know f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by marven
  • | November 19, 2018 00:49
  • Views 1460
  • Replies 7

Nintex forms in Office 365

I have a requirement for building a catering form with our client. I would like to use Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint online for this requirement.The Nintex form is created based on the SharePo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jiosani
  • | November 15, 2018 16:19
  • Views 847
  • Replies 3

Creating item as another person in a workflow?

I have a flexitask in a workflow. After the user answers the task, I want an item to be created in the name of the person that answered the task and not in the name of me, the workflow creator or in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stempb
  • | October 16, 2018 11:07
  • Views 712
  • Replies 4

How can I validate begin date and end date?

I have a form that has a begin date field and an end date field. How can I validate it so that the end date cannot be prior to the begin date. I already tried applying the following to the end date fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tina
  • | October 18, 2018 12:14
  • Views 589
  • Replies 3

Need to clear text boxes after submitting the form

Hi,I have a form (Developed using Nintex) in which if an end user check (Yes) the Checkbox, need to enable two textboxes. If they uncheck (No), need to disable. This task I have implemented using 'Add...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bkv414
  • | October 16, 2018 23:33
  • Views 394
  • Replies 1

Conditional Workflow Start

Hello CommunityI have a controlled library with a Document Approval WF published. This WF starts when items/documents are added and when they are modified. The first startup condition works fine, howe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tapologo
  • | August 29, 2018 01:32
  • Views 870
  • Replies 2

Create a workflow from a custom list with data that already exists in SharePoint.

I have a custom list with data in SharePoint I want to create a workflow for or convert my SharePoint Designer workflow.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 298
  • Replies 1

O365 - Attachments Control Name Won't Stick

Hi there,I'm working on an O365 Form / Workflow which, up until about a month and a half ago, worked well.Now, the attachment (single attachment) stopped allowing us to identify it through the workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | July 13, 2018 08:51
  • Views 523
  • Replies 1

How to replace "space" in string to "%20"

I was building the attachment URL as perexample onNintex Workflow - Get Attachment Urls UDA - Vadim TabakmanI successfully build the string of the URL.But, the problem occur, when the attachment name ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1673
  • Replies 1

Is there a way I can create a workflow to alert a user when content is edited on a si

I'm creating multiple sites that will house procedure manuals for my department. I want to have the ability to allow users to edit the content on these sites, however not be able to publish. An approv...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 481
  • Replies 3