Participating In

Workflow - Request Approval - Action ID

I have created a document approval workflow using the State Machine and am now trying to add reminder alerts using Task Reminder, but need an Act...

How to Update Folder Name

I'm working with SharePoint 2010. I have a task list containing a regular task content type and a summary task content type, which is basically a...

• By BradB
  • November 21, 2018  12:34

Site workflow to alert when a set time has elapsed...

Hi wonderful Nintexers I have an Applications list which has a End of Life column. What I need to happen is that a RAG Status column is updat...

Find out how many times a workflow has run on a li...

I would like to report on how much work my workflows are saving . It would be great if i could see how often a specific WF has been triggered. I...

• By marven
  • November 19, 2018  00:49

Nintex forms in Office 365

I have a requirement for building a catering form with our client. I would like to use Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint online for this requ...

• By jiosani
  • November 15, 2018  16:19

How can I validate begin date and end date?

I have a form that has a begin date field and an end date field. How can I validate it so that the end date cannot be prior to the begin date. ...

• By tina
  • October 18, 2018  12:14

Need to clear text boxes after submitting the form...

Hi, I have a form (Developed using Nintex) in which if an end user check (Yes) the Checkbox, need to enable two textboxes. If they uncheck...

• By bkv414
  • October 16, 2018  23:33

Creating item as another person in a workflow?

I have a flexitask in a workflow. After the user answers the task, I want an item to be created in the name of the person that answered the t...

• By stempb
  • October 16, 2018  11:07

I need my workflow to iterate through a list and e...

I have been trying so many different options for this list. Each week I need Monday and Wednesday emails to be sent. I want to start this manuall...

• By casey
  • October 03, 2018  16:52

Conditional Workflow Start

Hello Community I have a controlled library with a Document Approval WF published. This WF starts when items/documents are added and when they a...

Rank

O365 - Attachments Control Name Won't Stick

Hi there, I'm working on an O365 Form / Workflow which, up until about a month and a half ago, worked well. Now, the attachment (single att...

• By rhia
  • July 13, 2018  08:51

Workflow Analyzer Version 1.4.0.36 Released

Download Nintex Workflow Analyzer - Download: Workflow Analyzer Change Set 29292 Changes Not Applicable Bug Fixes Added null chec...

Is there a way I can create a workflow to alert a ...

I'm creating multiple sites that will house procedure manuals for my department. I want to have the ability to allow users to edit the content on...

How to replace "space" in string to &quo...

I was building the attachment URL as per example on Nintex Workflow - Get Attachment Urls UDA - Vadim Tabakman I successfully build the st...

Copy attachment from list to another list

Hi All, I know this isn't possible to copy an attachment from one list to another. The workaround that i've seen is to grab the attachment fr...

Create a workflow from a custom list with data tha...

I have a custom list with data in SharePoint I want to create a workflow for or convert my SharePoint Designer workflow.

NTX PowerShell Action - Initial Beta Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Initial Beta Release *** Please see this thread for updated information: NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release *...