Participating In

How to use Type 2 Dimensions as list lookups (from...

Hi, I have a situation where an orders-related list needs to lookup prices from another list, where the prices have a "Valid from" and "Valid t...

Workflow multiple approvers based on list item

Dear all, I am trying to configure a workflow in which multiple approvers are assigned. I developed a form in which multiple questions are mandator...

Notification not including all comments

I have notification workflows created to send a notification with multilined comments fields with append text enabled. When executing the notificatio...

How to autopopulate a number for purchase orders?

Hello, I am looking to autopopulate a new number everytime a new order form is submitted? How do I accomplish this? I am new to Nintex.

Redirect and Refresh from a form

Is it possible to refresh the redirect page after saving a form? I have a form that redirects to a page that has web part view of a document lib...

Time Picker: Can I Limit the Time Range?

Does anyone know if it's possible to limit the time range to, say 7am- 7pm, in a date/time picker?

Submitting a form and repopulating

Hi all, first time poster! I have run into a few issues using Nintex but I am having a specific issue I am curious if anyone can help me with....

• By burnsmh
  • November 27, 2018  13:49

List Lookup Control - Source List Reverts To -----...

This is how we initially configured a list lookup we left the ID connected to set to its default setting. In new development we noticed that ...

NNINTEX 2013 - Workflow Notification overriding Fl...

Within the Assign Flexi Task, I set up the Task Notification with specific text. Testing the workflow results in the defaults to the site collect...

How to Email Form Submission Confirmation?

We need to have form submissions email a copy (confirmation) of the data submitted to the submitter as well as to the Form (List) manager. How ca...

Nintex Display Form - Date and Time with Seconds, ...

Nintex shows seconds on the display form for the date and time . This is interesting because you don’t see seconds anywhere on a standard Sha...

How to use an IF condition in a lookup formula in ...

I have a products list with sale and return values. I have a form that is pulling the sale price into a calculated value field with the following...

RunParallel action not working

I have a site workflow that using RunParallel action with 3 branches (1, 2 and 3). But it only works with 2 branches (1 and 3), the branch 2 not ...

workflow status remain blank SharePoint 2013

Hi all, Environment: SharePoint 2013, Nintex Workflow and Forms Background: This is the random scenario we are facing in the one of our m...

• By smk
  • October 21, 2018  20:48

MANDATORY APPROVER COMMENTS

We are using Nintex Responsive Forms, in the above task form, we have mandatory the comments in case of Rejected is selected by the Approver. H...

• By danyale
  • October 18, 2018  00:34

Repeating Section. How to Extract and Split to Exc...

Hi! One of the nice features of Nintex forms is an ability to create a repeating section within a single form. This allows you to add multiple...

Incremental item number starting from 1000

Hopefully this should be fairly straight forward. I need a field to be a unique number for each new item added to a list. I need it to start from...

Format Outlook Meeting Request

I'm creating an Outlook meeting request, and everything works fine and the workflow is in production. Now of course is when I get the direction t...

• By rogerb
  • August 28, 2018  07:18

Nintex Workflow for O365 update person field with ...

I wanted to update person or group field with single or multiple set of users. Following approach worked for me. To update it with single...