Participating In

how can I send 3 email notifications based on the ...

how can I send 3 email notifications based on the status of a task list (status not completed) one notification is 3 business days before due date, ...

• By Menu
  • November 21, 2019  21:39

How to change background-color of form controls

Hello, I want to change background-color of form controls which are single/multiple line textbox by using Formating feature which is included in ...

Get display names from a Person and Group column i...

I am trying to build out workflow logic that assignes a to-do task. On that task, I have a person and group column that the task owner will specify ...

Need help

Need to understand how to show text box on selecting different values on choice (check-box) option

• By Monika
  • September 11, 2019  01:54

Save button is not working in ribbon of nintex onl...

We i have migrated sharepoint 2013 form nintex from to nintex online form,but save icon button is not working,could you please help me for this? ...

List Lookup Control Item Limitations for SharePoin...

Hello Everyone, I would like know LIst Lookup control Item limitations. We are using Nintex Forms 2013, Version 2.11.5.20. We have createdn two...

removing i:0#.w| from notification and changing Us...

Hi all, I have a simple form where I would like the email to display the "People" Column from the list as a display name. However this i:...

Site Workflow for sending out reminders to differe...

Hello everyone, I have been working with Nintex Workflow 2013 for a couple of month now and ran into the following problem that I just cannot w...

• By Tascin
  • August 16, 2019  09:29

Do Calculation on Modified plus 1 year

I'm doing a Nintex Workflow on a SharePoint Document library where I would like an email to be triggered on modified plus 1 year. I'm not 100% ...

Display SQL query output in Sharepoint

Hello, My goal is to capture the data from sql query out put (couple of columns) and display the out put in Sharepoint I am using the link below t...

Creating a new item in a list every time an item i...

I created a list that contains the title of an assignment and its current status: "Completed" or "Pending Scheduling". I also have a second list that...

How to retract expanded multi-line text boxes behi...

I have a very large form with many multi-line text fields. Users have been adding more text than I originally intended, and are expanding the boxes t...

Workflow task assign to other user where it should...

we have a nintex workflow where it's assigning the tasks to the initiator's manager called authoriser. Only for this particular user - Michael, whe...

create a workflow for travel request form

Hello, I have three forms( form A, form B & form C). I need form A and form B to fill form C with there information. How do I create such a wor...

Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task using Nintex Fo...

i have created a workflow with flexi tasks , and i have customized the task form in flexi task with nintex and published the workflow.but...

Sending email notification after passing due date ...

Hi all, I need to create a workflow to send notification to creator based on below scenarios: 1. If a task passed task due date by 30 days send a...

Toggle display mode

I have a long Nintext form, and I want to be able to toggle a form back and forth between Edit mode and Display mode, and I can't seem to find a way ...

Count choice values in repeating section

Hi all, I want to be able to return a count of how many times a certian choice has been selected in a repeating section. There is a choice field wh...

Version Upgrade Nintex Workflow / Forms for ShareP...

We plan to upgrade Nintex Workflow / Forms for SharePoint 2016 from version 4.3.3.0 to current 4.4.0.0. We are running our SharePoint with one WF...

• By PG_Spit
  • April 16, 2019  23:39

Input for approvaer similar to Approval-SharePoint...

New to the Nintex community, looking for initinal direction how to go about creating a Nintex workflow similar to the built in Approval-SharePoint 20...

• By sk
  • March 14, 2019  09:02