Participating In

Rank

Nintex RPA: Manipulating Rules to Make Dynamic Cli...

Intro Continuing from my previous blog post, found here , in this post I am going to outline how I took that list and used it within my botflo...

Add Text Tags for Nintex Sign Documents

Description : How to add Adobe Sign text tags in the Nintex Document Tagger for electronic documents requesting information and signature to use in...

Action Availability for O365 - What you need to kn...

Hi Everyone! How awesome would it be if I told you that you no longer need to access the Nintex store to add Live packs as the store will no longer ...

Rank

Xtensions: Cutting Some Slack. Part 1: The Final C...

**The Xtension referenced in this article is now available in the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery !!** For those who are confused by the ti...

• By burked
  • March 07, 2019  11:09
Rank

How to Create a Custom Lightning Button for Mass D...

Salesforce Lightning - love it or hate it, it's the future of Salesforce. One common problem DocGen users are facing is being able to create custom b...

An exception occurred while processing parameter [...

Hello Everyone, I’m trying to extract data from CSV file, which will upload to the SharePoint online library and the data add into a SharePoint ...

Xtensions: Connectors - The Basics

The Nintex Xtensions framework will allow developers to build custom connectors, using their own preferred code and development environment. Develope...