Participating In

Generate Document Action - doesn't support Ric...

This is a public service announcment - in case anyone ends up going down the path I did. I have confirmation from Nintex support today that unl...

• By Bards
  • January 11, 2021  21:43

Get a list field value from 'Query a list'...

This should surely be a simple task, but since the recent change to the Object model I've found no easy way. I have a list with 2x columns: a c...

• By Bards
  • November 12, 2020  17:45

NWC Sharepoint online intermittent "unauthori...

Has anyone encountered random "unauthorized" failures in executing simple NWC-to-Sharepoint tasks? I stripped down a more complex workflo...

Check Todays Day of the Week

Hi there, I currently have a workflow where I need to get the current day of the week (Mon,Tue,Wed etc), so that I am able to add the correct amou...

• By JimOw
  • October 22, 2020  01:43
Rank

All in on the new Microsoft Edge as we deprecate s...

Deprecate support for Internet Explorer 11 and support the new Microsoft Edge Microsoft has recently announced that their Microsoft 365 app...

NWC - How to Sort the Option Label on a Data looku...

We have NWC form where we placed a "Data Lookup" field to bring data about Customers list. The data connection is coming from simple SharePoint lis...

Rank

Site Workflow Wait Event Not Triggered By Update I...

ISSUE When using the “Wait for Event in List Item” action within a Site Workflow, if the item is updated with the Updated Item action the "Wait ...

• By butlerj
  • September 10, 2020  14:35

Export Workflow to File?

Is there a way in NWC to export the Workflow to a file? It seems the Export function just provides a key for you to copy to another tenant and that ...

• By jeffs
  • September 08, 2020  11:11

Component workflow is not starting from another co...

Details: Component1 workflow is called from a list workflow and component2 workflow is called from component1 workflow. Note1 : compon...

• By Sid11
  • April 16, 2020  23:42

How to merge files in NWC workflow from Form attac...

The users are filling an Input start Form on NWC with attachments. we want to generate a PDF into document template from the filled form and appen...

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Data Lookup Control

We know that form designers are always looking for ways to improve the experience of form participants. Form designers want to increase the likeliho...

Rank

New Responsive Designer Now Available

We’re excited to announce the release of a new forms designer within the Nintex Process Platform. Now users across Office 365 and Nintex Workf...

How to upload/implement UDA's in O365

Can anyone tell me how to upload and install UDA's for Office 365? I have one I've gotten from Nintex Xchange but cannot figure out how to use ...

• By cbeene
  • July 12, 2018  18:02

Lookup fields are not showing up in my form

Hello. I had looked into this and most of what I have seen is using calculated fields to accomplish this. I have lookup columns in my list and I ...

• By shuttjo
  • December 04, 2016  07:53

Task form missing 'Delegation' link

Yup... Nope... Are there extra steps necessary to get the 'Delegation' link to appear on the form?

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Gui...

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and som...

• By andrewg
  • August 11, 2015  07:57