cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

New Responsive Designer Now Available

We’re excited to announce the release of a new forms designerwithin the Nintex Process Platform. Now users across Office 365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud can design forms using the same easy-to-use yet p...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13768
  • Replies 34

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Data Lookup Control

We know that form designers are always looking for ways to improve the experience of form participants. Form designers want to increase the likelihood that their forms get filled out, both quickly and...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2373
  • Replies 6

Check Todays Day of the Week

Hi there, I currently have a workflow where I need to get the current day of the week (Mon,Tue,Wed etc), so that I am able to add the correct amount of business days before the workflow auto approves....

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by JimOw
  • | October 22, 2020 01:43
  • Views 691
  • Replies 5

Export Workflow to File?

Is there a way in NWC to export the Workflow to a file? It seems the Export function just provides a key for you to copy to another tenant and that only last 3 days. Google results talk about a .NWF ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jeffs
  • | September 08, 2020 11:11
  • Views 616
  • Replies 5

Nintex Analytics - Release Notes

Release 5.0 21 Jan 2021 New Features TV Mode TV mode allows youto communicateNintexAnalytics insights effectivelyataglanceon adisplayscreen inyouroffice. Essentially, it is a TV version of the Nintex...

In Release Notes
  • Posted by butlerj
  • | January 14, 2021 14:19
  • Views 539
  • Replies 1

Generate Document Action - doesn't support Rich Text (or Enhanced Rich Text)

This is a public service announcment - in case anyone ends up going down the path I did. I have confirmation from Nintex support today that unlike the 'Document Generation' action in O365, the NWC 'G...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Bards
  • | January 11, 2021 21:43
  • Views 231
  • Replies 1

Get a list field value from 'Query a list' Object variable

This should surely be a simple task, but since the recent change to the Object model I've found no easy way. I have a list with 2x columns: a city code (SYD, MEL, etc) and an email. Each row on the l...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Bards
  • | November 12, 2020 17:45
  • Views 858
  • Replies 7

NWC Sharepoint online intermittent "unauthorized" failures

Has anyone encountered random "unauthorized" failures in executing simple NWC-to-Sharepoint tasks? I stripped down a more complex workflow to its Sharepoint calls, and it is unpredictably and interm...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 677
  • Replies 10

All in on the new Microsoft Edge as we deprecate support for Internet Explorer 11

Deprecate support for Internet Explorer 11 and support the new Microsoft Edge Microsoft has recently announced that their Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (...

In Community News
  • Views 833
  • Replies 1

Component workflow is not starting from another component workflow

Details: Component1 workflow is called from a list workflow and component2 workflow is called from component1 workflow. Note1: component1 working getting trigger successfully however, component2 wor...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Sid11
  • | April 16, 2020 23:42
  • Views 335
  • Replies 1

How to merge files in NWC workflow from Form attachments?

The users are filling an Input start Form on NWC with attachments. we want to generate a PDF into document template from the filled form and append the attachments provided on the form to the generate...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 2012
  • Replies 14

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 104911
  • Replies 35

Task form missing 'Delegation' link

Yup...Nope...Are there extra steps necessary to get the 'Delegation' link to appear on the form?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scheevel
  • | April 22, 2016 12:12
  • Views 4721
  • Replies 6

Lookup fields are not showing up in my form

Hello. I had looked into this and most of what I have seen is using calculated fields to accomplish this. I have lookup columns in my list and I can put those in the form just fine. What I can' do is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | December 04, 2016 07:53
  • Views 7483
  • Replies 18

How to upload/implement UDA's in O365

Can anyone tell me how to upload and install UDA's for Office 365? I have one I've gotten from Nintex Xchange but cannot figure out how to use it.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | July 12, 2018 18:02
  • Views 1376
  • Replies 2