cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Promapp - Process Owner or Expert do not have permission to approve a Process

IssueA Process Owner or Expert may receive the following error when attempting to Approve a Process from their My Changes DashboardYou do not have permission to perform this action. Please contact you...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 2
  • Replies 0

Nintex Promapp - Publish Only mode publishing privledges

QuestionWho can Publish a Nintex Promapp Process in Publish Only mode? AnswerAny user that can edit the Process can publish the Process in Publish Only mode. This may include: Owner & Expert of t...

In Best Practices
  • Views 3
  • Replies 0

Nintex Promapp - Changing the frequency of the dashboard notification emails

TopicHow to change the frequency the Nintex Promapp Dashboard notification emails are sent InstructionsA Promaster can: Navigate to Admin > Configure > DashboardSelect the edit pencil for the o...

In How To's
  • Views 2
  • Replies 0

Archive a Nintex Promapp Document

TopicHow to Archive a Nintex Promapp Document InstructionsCheck the document is not linked to any Processes Edit the Document in the Document Library by selecting the edit pencilExpand the Processes...

In How To's
  • Views 3
  • Replies 0

Nintex Promapp: Promapp Promaster shows as a Publisher for Processes

IssuePromapp Promaster user may appear as a publisher for Processes in a Nintex Promapp site ResolutionThe Promapp Promaster user is a system user for Nintex Promapp support, and CS team to troublesh...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 2
  • Replies 0

Password generation using specific application requirements

I know that Foxtrot has the ability to generate a password and update the credentials. The issue I have run into is what if the emulator I'm using has strict rules on the password. Example, only certa...

In Nintex Foxtrot RPA
  • Posted by kbarton
  • | August 21, 2019 09:14
  • Views 32
  • Replies 1

Drawloop - Adding SFTP As a Delivery Option

TopicHow to add SFTP as a storage or delivery option. InstructionsIn Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Create > Objects.Locate Delivery Option >Store As.Under Picklist Values, click New.Type t...

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adding SFTP As a Delivery Option

TopicHow to add SFTP as a storage or delivery option. InstructionsIn Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Create > Objects.Locate Delivery Option >Store As.Under Picklist Values, click New.Type t...

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adding dashboard images to a document

TopicHow to add dashboard images to a document. InstructionsCreate a text area Salesforce field.Right-click the desired dashboard and copy the image URL.Paste the URLinto the Salesforce text area.Cop...

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adding dashboard images to a document

TopicHow to add dashboard images to a document. InstructionsCreate a text area Salesforce field.Right-click the desired dashboard and copy the image URL.Paste the URLinto the Salesforce text area.Cop...

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Adding dashboard images to a document

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adding an Attachment to a Parent Object

TopicHow to attach the output of a document package to a parent record. InstructionsCreate an Insert-Update: The parent object (Account) would be the Object Name.In the Field-Value Pairs,select Recor...

In How To's
  • Views 3
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adding a Masked Hyperlink to a Document

TopicHow to add a masked hyperlink to a document. InstructionsIn Salesforce HYPERLINK("http://desired-url.com", "My fancy link")orHYPERLINK("SFtag", "My fancy link") In DocuSign See Clickable Links i...

In How To's
  • Views 4
  • Replies 0

Drawloop - Adobe Flash Blocked by Chrome

IssueSelect file section on Document Package does not load/being blocked by browser. ResolutionIn your browser URL, click on the lock image located at the beginning of the URL.Then click on Site sett...

In Technical Issues
  • Views 7
  • Replies 0

Form variable for building a running total in NWC

I have a form that looks for responses to about 30 questions. Each question has a yes/no toggle. When the toggle is 'no' a drop-down appears (and is required) for the user to select 1, 2 or 3. This is...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 32
  • Replies 1

Unable to Publish Nintex Form after Db move

Hi, I have recently moved a Nintex Content Db from staging to Production and after installing nintex and completing the cofiguration, when i try to publish a nintex form to my existing list, i get xml...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by alok1569
  • | August 22, 2019 07:54
  • Views 25
  • Replies 2

REST API Recycle Bin DeleteAll Issues

Not sure is anyone can help me, but litle confused as why this does not work as documented by Microsoft. Microsoft API https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/sharepoint-visio/jj246...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by iceman
  • | August 23, 2019 09:13
  • Views 8
  • Replies 0

Build String Hyperlink Doesn't Include Spaces

Hello!I'm having an issue where I used Build String to create a hyperlink to the current item ID in my workflow. I have my result stored in a variable named "CurrentItem" which works somewhat when ins...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by LuckyMcG
  • | August 23, 2019 07:07
  • Views 27
  • Replies 2

How to call soap web service using Nintex online workflow

Hi there, I have to send information from Nintex online to Springboard, so I have to use the Soap call web service. Is anyone knows how to create the Web request and call the web serviceand how to gen...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bf_parvaz
  • | August 15, 2019 23:10
  • Views 53
  • Replies 1

CreatedBy(Display Name) is not showing value.

When using CreatedBy(Display Name) as a default value in single line of text, it is showing blank on already created items.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by iaftab
  • | August 23, 2019 06:22
  • Views 16
  • Replies 1