cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Using a List Lookup control to 'lookup' a list on a separate SharePoint Site

I am working on creating a Nintex Form in O365 and running into an issue. We have multiple list we store on a seperate site collection and these list are referenced on multiple forms. In Nintex for Sh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cjones
  • | February 12, 2019 06:54
  • Views 107
  • Replies 1

Require Single Text Field based on a 'Checkbox Type' Choice field

Hey Everyone, I'm working on a form and I'm running into issues requiring fields. I have one choice field that is set as check boxes. based on which option they select, determines which fields are re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | January 16, 2019 06:45
  • Views 240
  • Replies 3

Internal email notifications do not deliver to shared mailboxes

I am creating a Nintex form that needs to send an email to a shared mailbox. When I type in the shared mailboxes name or email, it pops up. Similar to when you look up a specific user.Yetwhen the work...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cjones
  • | December 14, 2018 11:45
  • Views 224
  • Replies 1

Person or Groups field does not return all Windows Groups

I am building a Nintex form for SharePoint Online and would like to allow users to place a Windows Group in a Person or Group field. I have the column set to allow selection of "People and Groups", bu...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cjones
  • | December 12, 2018 07:54
  • Views 107
  • Replies 1

Can you add a custom email header to a Nintex for O365 Workflow Email

I'm and working on a few workflows for O365 that send out email notifications and I'm running into an issue. We currently flag all external emails and place a "This is an external email" heading about...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cjones
  • | October 26, 2018 07:06
  • Views 234
  • Replies 1

List Lookup Not Able to Find Referenced Site Collection

Hello, I am in the process of recreating a few forms in Nintex for O365 and am running into an issue. We have multiple SharePoint lists that sit on a separate site collection thatwill be referenced i...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cjones
  • | October 12, 2018 10:19
  • Views 166
  • Replies 0

How do you input data into a repeating section field on another SharePoint site?

I am in the process of developing a form and two workflows. One workflow is associated with an already functioning Nintex Form. I will call this Form/Workflow A. The remaining form and workflow are on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | June 14, 2018 12:04
  • Views 148
  • Replies 1

Have multiline text box be single spaced

I doubt this is possible with Nintex alone, but wanted to throw it out there. We have a request form that once approved they copy information from the Nintex Form and paste it into another program. Wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | May 24, 2018 09:58
  • Views 131
  • Replies 0

Configuring CAML Query Request

I am currently trying to query a list on a separate SharePoint site to get to the fields "program managers" and "business managers" when "Product Hierarchy" = the queried list "Title" field. The reaso...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | June 02, 2017 06:57
  • Views 651
  • Replies 6

Flexi Task is Not Completing

I have an issue with two workflows that have Flexi Taskbeing assigned to the approvers. However, after they make their decisions the Flexi Task is not completing. I have confirmed they are completing ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | February 02, 2017 11:00
  • Views 529
  • Replies 3

During delegation, the person receiving the delegated task is not receiving the permi

I'm having an issue with a Flexi Task action within a workflow and hope someone can give me some ideas. First off, the list is set to where you can only edit an item if you created it (this is require...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | January 24, 2017 12:19
  • Views 627
  • Replies 8

How to pull another columns information when using a list lookup

Hello, Currently I am using a List Lookup column type so users can select a"Transaction Name". With this, I would like to also pull the "Transaction Number" associated with the "Transaction Name" to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | January 10, 2017 12:50
  • Views 194
  • Replies 3

Showing a column based on a "multiple choice" column

I am attemptingto show a single line text column whenever"Ring to Cell Number" is selected. However, when they select multiple choices, the field hides again. How do I stop this from happening? I unde...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | November 28, 2016 08:42
  • Views 119
  • Replies 1

Default Username based off of a Choice selection

I was wondering if it is possible to default the current user in a People and Group field, and the days date in a date field, ONLY when a certain choice is selected.For Example:When the "Buyer Status"...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | November 15, 2016 07:37
  • Views 225
  • Replies 3

Can you restart a workflow, IF the item is later edited?

I have a workflow that needs to restart if the item is edited.I was wondering if this was possible to do within the workflow or if it was something that needed to be manually done.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | October 26, 2016 11:23
  • Views 372
  • Replies 4

How do you validate a single line text box based on a yes/no field?

I'm having issues requiring a single line text box be filled IF a yes/no checkbox is marked "yes". I have tried multiple validation rules, but to no success. Any help is appreciated.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | September 27, 2016 11:19
  • Views 1667
  • Replies 9

How to create a quiz in Nintex Forms

I am currently working on a form that is essentially a quiz that grades itself. I've tried multiple rule validations within Nintex with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cjones
  • | June 14, 2016 06:15
  • Views 357
  • Replies 1