cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

How do move a list from one site collection to another ?

We have a list that was created in one SharePoint 2013 Web Application that utilizes a Nintex Form and also a Nintex Workflow. We attempted to move the list to our Development environment so that we c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 859
  • Replies 3

Can't Open Form after approval

We have a Nintex form that once filled out, goes through multiple approvals. What we have found is that once the form has an approval, regular users get a "You don't have access to the Page" error. My...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1427
  • Replies 9

SharePoint 2013 - Import Workflow "unexpected error"

When I try to import an exported workflow, I get an "Unexpected Error". This doesn't happen all the time so I can't figure out what could be causing the error. The steps to create the situation:1. Go ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2036
  • Replies 6

how to execute action as admin

I have a workflow where users submit a request for a new price on a part. Once the form is filled out, it goes to a Price List Admin group for approval. If the request is approved, the Price list is u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4599
  • Replies 3

Error on site workflow after successful completion

I created a site workflow that iterates through a sql query result set and updates a list item if the sql value had been changed. I log each item that is updated and at the end, I write to the history...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1517
  • Replies 4

Real-time form validation

I have the following requirement:If the user selects a "Due Date" of TODAY and the current time is after 3pm, we should prompt the user that the request will not be processed until tomorrow. The user ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 800
  • Replies 3

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list item where I get an error that says:Sorry, something wen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6497
  • Replies 9

Is it possible to create a dynamic update/create query?

I have a SharePoint List where the fields are:Part NumberPrice Level 1Price Level 2Price Level 3etc...The user selects which Part Number and Price Level they want to update on the task form. In the wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 350
  • Replies 1

Why does publishing a change break existing tasks?

I have an approval workflow that assigns a task for approval. Whenever I make a change to the workflow and publish the change, it breaks any existing tasks. The task forms will not open. I have to can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 448
  • Replies 1

How to act on cancelled workflow

If a workflow is canceled or has errored out, I need to update the list item to reflect a different status. (We have our own internal status for the process) How can I determine if the workflow was ca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1422
  • Replies 5

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a workflow?

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a workflow? I have the following use case:I have two date/time variables, Ship1 and Ship2 and then I have another data/time variable that I will use to w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9462
  • Replies 9

How to create a report of all workflow history for a list item?

I am trying to create a report (exportable to Excel or viewable online) that will display all workflow comments for a particular list item. I can click on each individual workflow and see the history,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2314
  • Replies 2

Is there any capabilities in Nintex forms to do a nested data grid?

I have a requirement to display (and edit) data in a nested-grid. I've been researching the capabilities of Nintex Forms and I can't find any illustrations on whether the repeating control can do nest...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1780
  • Replies 7

Javascript to set value in lookup list control

I have a lookup-list control on my form tied to a single line text field in SharePoint. In my javascript code, I get customer data from a database and set the default customer data on the form. On the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 13760
  • Replies 16

How do you set a default value on a Lookup Control for Nintex Forms

I have a couple of lookup controls on a form. The default behavior is to have some text that displays, "Please select a value...". My users want me to default to the first item in the list. Through se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2890
  • Replies 6

Javascript Include Won't Load

I have a form copied from another list that I'm trying to modify. The previous developer uses the Javascript include file. I modified the javascript but it wasn't executing so I stripped out all of th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1470
  • Replies 2