Latest Posts

In Workflow (on-prem) How to tell if Item is New o...

This seems like it should be an easy solution, but I can't find it. I want to start a workflow when an item is either created or updated. I know I ...

How do move a list from one site collection to ano...

We have a list that was created in one SharePoint 2013 Web Application that utilizes a Nintex Form and also a Nintex Workflow. We attempted to m...

Can't Open Form after approval

We have a Nintex form that once filled out, goes through multiple approvals. What we have found is that once the form has an approval, regular u...

SharePoint 2013 - Import Workflow "unexpected...

When I try to import an exported workflow, I get an "Unexpected Error". This doesn't happen all the time so I can't figure out what could be cau...

how to execute action as admin

I have a workflow where users submit a request for a new price on a part. Once the form is filled out, it goes to a Price List Admin group for a...

Error on site workflow after successful completion...

I created a site workflow that iterates through a sql query result set and updates a list item if the sql value had been changed. I log each ite...

Real-time form validation

I have the following requirement: If the user selects a "Due Date" of TODAY and the current time is after 3pm, we should prompt the user that ...

Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some items

I have a list that I am using a customized Nintex Form. When I view the display form on most of the list items, they open fine. I have one list...

Is it possible to create a dynamic update/create q...

I have a SharePoint List where the fields are: Part Number Price Level 1 Price Level 2 Price Level 3 etc... The user selects which Par...

Why does publishing a change break existing tasks?...

I have an approval workflow that assigns a task for approval. Whenever I make a change to the workflow and publish the change, it breaks any exi...

How to act on cancelled workflow

If a workflow is canceled or has errored out, I need to update the list item to reflect a different status. (We have our own internal status for ...

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a w...

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a workflow? I have the following use case: I have two date/time variables, Ship1 and Ship2 and...

How to create a report of all workflow history for...

I am trying to create a report (exportable to Excel or viewable online) that will display all workflow comments for a particular list item. I ca...

Is there any capabilities in Nintex forms to do a ...

I have a requirement to display (and edit) data in a nested-grid. I've been researching the capabilities of Nintex Forms and I can't find any il...

Javascript to set value in lookup list control

I have a lookup-list control on my form tied to a single line text field in SharePoint. In my javascript code, I get customer data from a databas...

How do you set a default value on a Lookup Control...

I have a couple of lookup controls on a form. The default behavior is to have some text that displays, "Please select a value...". My users wan...

Javascript Include Won't Load

I have a form copied from another list that I'm trying to modify. The previous developer uses the Javascript include file. I modified the javas...

What does "K2 Server is not connected" m...

I am just learning Blackpearl and when I tried to deply my first Process, I get the message in the status bar, "The K2 Server is not connected." I'm...