Latest Posts

Large List - Pause Attempted -Would like clarifica...

I have a WF where in a Query List I retrieve 600 records from a list of 7,000. I then Loop thru the 600 retrieved records 1 at a time to create a ne...

Pause For gives an error

Per this Marian Hatala post (thx Marian Hatala ‌) I put in a Pause at the top of my WF and I also put in a Commit and Pause (1 min) after ever...

WF that Fails to Start - How to avoid duplicates

I have a WF that creates ("Create New Item") about 400 items nightly to a List. The WF runs nightly from the Nintex scheduler. Occasionally I g...

Export a List to Excel

I have a List that grows by 300 items a day. Thus, I have an archive process in place to purge the items every 3 days. The challenge now is the...

Query List Limit - Runs but error

I schedule the same WF 3 times a night with a List Limit of 100 on a Query List. There are 275 items in my list, thus the 3 iterations will loop...

Workflow History List Basics

I recently was told 1-When a Workflow is moved from UAT to Prod that to remove the Workflow History List logging, but when I check the setup o...

Permissions required for Approving Flexi Task

I have a Nintex Workflow that uses a FlexiTask. It works great, but a question came up regarding permissions. The Workflow uses several Flexi T...

Update another List with Multiple ID Values

I now have the opposite situation of this post . Initially List A - Colors ID Title Lookup Co...

Displaying more than 1 column for a LookUp field i...

For a form where I have a list lookup the user only sees the Title Column when selecting a value. Is it possible to display a second column with...

Lookup Field in Form creates error for a Source Vi...

I have a form where I have Lookup Field. Within the Control Settings - List Lookup I have inputted "All Items" for "Source View". This works fi...

New Lookup Field added directly to form is not vis...

I followed this tutorial on how to create a cascade drop-down and I ran into 1 issue. I created a control called MyFormStore within an EXISTIN...

Expanding Horizontally a MultiValued Lookup Column...

I previously asked this question but left out some key information in addition to some mis-statements. Thus, I am trying again in an attempt t...

Removing a Filter on a Form

I have a form where one of the fields is a lookup field. The lookup field ( can select multiple records ) has a filter on it to only display rec...

Viewing a lookup field in Chronological order

I have a Nintex form with a lookup field. Is there a way to display the lookup field so the records are displayed in chronological descending or...

Update another List - Source value has multiple ID...

I have 2 Lists. List A has a look-up field where multiple values can be selected. I store the ID. Thus the record may look like the below: ...

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form Part2

#1 For this question Cassy suggests that I " Or filtering your drop down control by your freshness control" How would I do this.... #2 ...

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form

In a nintex form I have a lookup field to a Library called "Meat". The field I am looking up in the "Meat" Library is a field called "Meat Produ...

Expanding a field Vertically

I have been asked by a user to provide more room on a text field by expanding the field vertically. How do I do this ? Apologize for the newbie...

Assign user to WF after WF has started

I have a situation where I have a Flexi Task Workflow (delegate is not checked) that has kicked off for about 20 items that are still pending and...

Form header displays fields

When a user clicks on edit for a list item the Nintex header of the form also displays Content Type, Created At, and Last Modified. How do I get...