cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Pause For gives an error

Per thisMarian Hatalapost (thx Marian Hatala‌) I put in a Pause at the top of my WF and I also put in a Commit and Pause (1 min) after every 50 transactions (Create New Item) within a For Each. For so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1609
  • Replies 11

WF that Fails to Start - How to avoid duplicates

I have a WF that creates ("Create New Item") about 400 items nightly to a List. The WF runs nightly from the Nintex scheduler. Occasionally I get an error that says "Failed to Start". The problems is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 789
  • Replies 5

Export a List to Excel

I have a List that grows by 300 items a day. Thus, I have an archive process in place to purge the items every 3 days. The challenge now is the manager wants to view the past 6 months of data for metr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1335
  • Replies 4

Query List Limit - Runs but error

I schedule the same WF 3 times a night with a List Limit of 100 on a Query List. There are 275 items in my list, thus the 3 iterations will loop thru 100, 100, and then 75 respectively for each iterat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1126
  • Replies 11

Archiving an Outlook Inbox

We currently have all emails from an Outlook Inbox automatically loaded to a SharePoint list. The issue is we have maxed out on the 5,000 list limitation. Note we do have indexes on sent date and send...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 241
  • Replies 0

Workflow History List Basics

I recently was told1-When a Workflow is moved from UAT to Prod that to remove the Workflow History List logging, but when I check the setup of my Workflow I see no choice other than to select a Workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 811
  • Replies 3

Permissions required for Approving Flexi Task

I have a Nintex Workflow that uses a FlexiTask. It works great, but a question came up regarding permissions. The Workflow uses several Flexi Tasks, but the first individual who creates the list item ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 624
  • Replies 2

Update another List with Multiple ID Values

I now have the opposite situation of thispost.InitiallyList A - ColorsID Title Lookup Color Idea ID Status55 Blue Submission 1 Update Submitted59 Orange Subm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 476
  • Replies 2

Displaying more than 1 column for a LookUp field in a form

For a form where I have a list lookup the user only sees the Title Column when selecting a value. Is it possible to display a second column within the form for the List Lookup. When I go to List setti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1769
  • Replies 4

Lookup Field in Form creates error for a Source View

I have a form where I have Lookup Field. Within the Control Settings - List Lookup I have inputted "All Items" for "Source View". This works fine when you create a "New" item (the values display and a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 597
  • Replies 5

New Lookup Field added directly to form is not visible

I followed this tutorialon how to create a cascade drop-down and I ran into 1 issue. I created a control called MyFormStore within an EXISTING form, but the field does appear in my list settings. The ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 636
  • Replies 1

Expanding Horizontally a MultiValued Lookup Column

I previously asked this question but left out some key information in addition to some mis-statements. Thus, I am trying again in an attempt to obtain an answer.I have a field called Product Type (see...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1537
  • Replies 5

Removing a Filter on a Form

I have a form where one of the fields is a lookup field. The lookup field (can select multiple records) has a filter on it to only display records where a column call Status has a value of New. This w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 416
  • Replies 1

Viewing a lookup field in Chronological order

I have a Nintex form with a lookup field. Is there a way to display the lookup field so the records are displayed in chronological descending order of a particular field from the lookup list such as t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 794
  • Replies 4

Update another List - Source value has multiple ID's

I have 2 Lists. List A has a look-up field where multiple values can be selected. I store the ID. Thus the record may look like the below:List AID Title Color Lookup Designer:ID1 My Idea Blue 5...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1207
  • Replies 5

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form Part2

#1For this questionCassy suggests that I "Or filtering your drop down control by your freshness control" How would I do this....#2Also for a lookup field within a Nintex form is it possible to display...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 904
  • Replies 2

Filtering a Lookup Field within Nintex Form

In a nintex form I have a lookup field to a Library called "Meat". The field I am looking up in the "Meat" Library is a field called "Meat Product". It has worked great for about a month, but now the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1862
  • Replies 3

Expanding a field Vertically

I have been asked by a user to provide more room on a text field by expanding the field vertically. How do I do this ? Apologize for the newbie form question

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1429
  • Replies 13

Assign user to WF after WF has started

I have a situation where I have a Flexi Task Workflow (delegate is not checked) that has kicked off for about 20 items that are still pending and assigned to Joe Smith. Joe Smith has now left the comp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 441
  • Replies 2

Form header displays fields

When a user clicks on edit for a list item the Nintex header of the form also displays Content Type, Created At, and Last Modified. How do I get rid of this annoyance ?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 455
  • Replies 2