Latest Posts

Get the workflow details

Hi All, Could you please let me know if any script is available to find all the workflows along with total actions and number of particular ac...

Migrating SharePoint 2010 site collection to Shar...

Hi All, We are currently planning to migrate one of our site collection from SharePoint 2010 on premises to the already existing SharePoint 2013...

Migrating a site collection from 2010 to 2013 havi...

HI All, We are migrating a content database to SharePoint 2013,Is there any way we could maintain the workflow history and make the current work...

Restoring SharePoint site with Nintex workflows an...

Instead of DB backup restore we are going to save the site collection with Central Admin backup option and restore it in test .How will it affect...

Unable to see "Create a Workflow in Nintex Wo...

Unable to see "Create a Workflow in Nintex Workflow" and "Manage a Workflow with Nintex Workflow" for few lists .I have previously created workfl...

Calculated value connected to Multiline of text co...

Hi, The calculated value is only showing few characters . Please guide

Deploying a Site collection with ninte forms and W...

Hi, We are doing migration for the first time by backup /restore of the site collection. We are using following things Nintex forms Nintex ...

Workflow triger based on the value of the column w...

Hi All, Following is the scenario There are two list "Parent" and "Child" as soon as the item is added in the "Parent" a workflow with "Create...

"Pause for Duration" action is not worki...

I have paused my workflow for 1 min /5 min/10 mins but the action seems to suspend the workflow for ever. I have 2 environments in one its workin...

Condition in "Start when items are modified&q...

Hi, I have connected my "Save and Submit" button to "Num" column of type number and returning value 1 .In workflow settings I have mentioned the...

Dynamically setting the page width and height

Hi All, I have multiple panels in my form and depending upon the value of certain flag column I am hiding and showing the panels.I also want to ...

Parallel action + Filer condition

I am facing a weird issue. I have used a parallel action with 2 branches with each branch having an filter to check the validation . Even if one ...

Unique set of values for the dropdowns in repeatin...

Hi All, I have two dropdowns in the repeating control .i.e Continent and Country. I want to have validation where the combination of Continent ...

Calculated Value is not appearing in the Viewform....

Is this the default behavior or I am missing something? Values appear in Editform.aspx

List Lookup value in Repeating section +Updating t...

Hi All, I have a listlookup control in the repeating control of my form I have added a multiple line of text column and connected it to repeat...

Creating and Updating repeating control columns in...

Hi All, This is my first blog and I hope it will help the beginners who are working on repeating control Scenario: List A and List B are t...

How can i add blogs/articles? I also wants to add ...

I have seen some posts for adding blogs but I am unable to find that options.plz help

Workflow option to start when the items are modifi...

Hi All I have a form with a column of type number . I want to trigger a workflow only when my value of the column becomes 3.In workflow settings...

Validation Rule for the dropdown control

Hi All, I have multiple dropdowns in my form and I want to apply validation(to make dropdown value mandatory) based on a textbox (i.e. if text...

"Save and Submit" button + checking the...

Hi All, I am using a nintex forms with 2 panels .After inserting the values in first panel (in initiation case 2nd panel is hidden) I am trigger...