cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Add hyperlink to task form that links to current item?

Hey folks!Seems like a simple question, but, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a hyperlink - on a form - to use an item property. We basically want a "click here" to open the item that ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 25, 2019 06:41
  • Views 211
  • Replies 3

"Command: undefined - process"

Hey guys:Building a workflow in O365. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated. Getting this, over and over and over when I try to copy actions of any type - Action Sets, Permissions actions, Conditions -- ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | September 11, 2018 21:40
  • Views 550
  • Replies 5

Any External Data At All On O365 Form?

Hey folks -With the lack of controls for SQL / Web Request / BDC on O365 forms, have you found any ways around this?I have an SQL instance that I need to be able to reference from a form. Is there a w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | August 15, 2018 01:52
  • Views 176
  • Replies 3

O365 - Attachments Control Name Won't Stick

Hi there,I'm working on an O365 Form / Workflow which, up until about a month and a half ago, worked well.Now, the attachment (single attachment) stopped allowing us to identify it through the workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | July 13, 2018 08:51
  • Views 121
  • Replies 1

Require Fields Only If Attachments Present (Mobile)

Hey folks -Using SP 2016 forms & workflows; latest version of each with mobile.We are looking to require particular fields ONLY if there is an attachment. On desktop, we use the JavaScript that Ma...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | July 09, 2018 10:33
  • Views 70
  • Replies 0

Determine Layout Type on Submission?

Hey folks!SP 2013, most recent updates on forms & workflows.I'm wondering -- is there a way to tell which layout a form was submitted from? We have a worklfow we want to trigger on mobile submissi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | July 06, 2018 08:57
  • Views 104
  • Replies 2

Nested Repeating Section as a Table in DocGen

Hey folks!I know there's a DocGen section but it's "for Salesforce" apparently, so I'm posting here.I have a nested repeating section. General Contractor is our big repeating section, Sub Contractor i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | May 15, 2018 23:39
  • Views 186
  • Replies 0

Most Efficient Way to Replace an Item in a Collection

Hello!SP 2013 Nintex WFWhat is the most efficient way (least actions) to REPLACE a value in a collection.I take something out of the collection, I modify it, I want to put it back in at the same index...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | May 15, 2018 15:04
  • Views 179
  • Replies 4

Replicating a Javascript Function on Mobile (A Puzzle!)

Hey folks!Once again I've hit the whole "javascript can't be used on mobile" conundrum.We have a javascript function on our desktop forms which acts like this:1) A dropdown field with Accept, Reject, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | April 25, 2018 22:10
  • Views 104
  • Replies 1

How To Replace a Group With RegEx?

Hey folks!(And probably, specifically Marian Hatala‌, ‌)I'm not great with RegEx. I want to use the Replace() functionality to, if a single line of text matches a RegEx pattern, to turn it to a word.U...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | April 18, 2018 19:26
  • Views 314
  • Replies 4

Collapse Populated Repeating Section?

Hi folks!Using on-prem 2013.I'm wondering if you've discovered a way to hide / show (collapse and expand) repeating sections with a pre-populated title for it?The current need is to populate a repeati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | April 08, 2018 23:15
  • Views 374
  • Replies 6

Find List Name with ListId?

Hey there -Using O365.So in On-Prem I would just use CAML Query and put the list GUID in there and query it. All I have at my disposal is the ListId, and the list coming back will be different sporadi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | April 08, 2018 00:32
  • Views 344
  • Replies 6

Look-up A Single Value (on Mobile)

SP2013 On-PremHey folks!So, I know on desktop we have the lookup() to bring back a single field item and display that proudly.But... have you figured out how to do that on Mobile? I know lookup() does...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | March 28, 2018 16:42
  • Views 295
  • Replies 13

Get XML As Plain Text in Email / Column

Hey folks!I'll admit - I don't use O365 very much. And, due to this fact, I struggle with some things that are fairly basic.Example (and the topic of this post):We're using the O365 Search Query to re...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | March 27, 2018 08:25
  • Views 1279
  • Replies 19

A 1-List Approach to Cascading Look-ups

Hi there, folks!You may recall this blog post from a while back by Sean Fiene‌ -- it's a great write-up on how to approach cascading look-ups in Nintex Forms using lookup columns in SharePoint. A summ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rhia
  • | March 23, 2018 23:37
  • Views 1208
  • Replies 13

How To Query NF Form Data From Separate List (O365)

Hey folks!I don't use O365 too much, and I'm trying to grab the XML from NF Form Data from another list item.What's happening is that it comes back as "Null" every time.Even if I just do Query List &g...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 23, 2018 23:53
  • Views 344
  • Replies 5

File Upload Failed

Hi there:I'm getting this error for every file I try, on every NWC form I have -- PDFs, XLSX, PNG, 1KB, 1MB... all:Here's the set-up:The attachment is intended to be going into a connected OneDrive:Th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 20, 2018 19:09
  • Views 473
  • Replies 3

SP2016 Forms - Allow Anonymous Access

Hey folks!We are upgrading from SP2013 to SP2016 and have one Live Form which was previously completely anonymous on the interwebs for people to access.SP2016's External Forms settings look ... differ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 20, 2018 17:52
  • Views 315
  • Replies 7

Top 3 Reasons to Attend Nintex xchange 2018

Seems like only yesterday it was February 2017, and I was in New Orleans at InspireX meeting everyone, and giving my very first conference presentation on governance. Now here we are, November already...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rhia
  • | November 27, 2017 09:04
  • Views 2028
  • Replies 2

Set Active Directory "accountExpires" to "Never"

Hi folks:This might be way easier than I think, but I can't find it.So, I set accountExpires all the time via the "update AD" action - but I've never had to blank it out before.How do I use that actio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | November 20, 2017 15:15
  • Views 972
  • Replies 19