Latest Posts

Nintex Forms rules limitations

Is there a hard limitation for the amount of rules you can have on a form? I'm pushing passed 40 right now, but I need at least 20 more. ...

Regular expression: remove everything after space

I can't get my pattern right. I need everything to be removed after the first space. Thank you.

Forms Web Request - Variables in Request body

Hi, I have an error with my Web Request control. C an I use a variable in the request body? It doesn't seem to take. I'm gonna need...

Forms Web Request - Request body failure

Hi, I have an error with my Web Request control. Every time I save the control, the "Request body" gets saved as a single line. Resulting in a reques...

• By ahaaften
  • September 30, 2020  12:26

Executing a web request control in Nintex Forms

Hi, we're using a document filing system with an MDR for unique document number tracking. I'm looking into building a control on the Nintex Form to d...

• By ahaaften
  • September 30, 2020  10:26

Hiding multiple fields with 1 rule

Hi, I would like to hide a bunch (40) field when they're empty in displayMode. If possible I would rather not create 40 separate rules to do so. ...

fn-Or expression not working

Hi, I've added the following double expression to the visibility setting of a button control, but it appears no matter the value in the "order statu...

All workflows stuck at 'Starting' for spec...

Since this morning all our workflows in a few specific site collections got stuck on "Starting". We have about 20 "SharePoint Content database...

How to add a metadata term by web service call

Hello, I'm working with SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow in order to turn list item input into a taxonomy term. There's no standard action ...

Nintex Workflow failed to start notification

Hello, I'm working with SharePoint 2013 and Nintex Workflow in order to set permissions to certain lists. These lists can hold 5000+ items and f...