Latest Posts

Saving Multi-choice fields to SharePoint Lists

Nintex Forms for NWC was just released yesterday, and just in time for me to add a contact form to my new website ( https://www.docfluix.com )....

Always Start with External Start!

When I first started using using NWC back in the early preview days, the first workflows that I created used various Start Events from both Ninte...

Unable to change Numeric field between Integer and...

In my first use of responsive forms for NWC, I didn't start with Challenge #1. Instead I converted one my existing workflows to use the Responsi...

Problem with Nintex buttons in modern list experie...

Recently, I have noticed that the “Nintex Workflow” and “Nintex Forms” button displayed in the Modern List UI do not respond in Chrome. Meaning,...

"Action Context menu" not displayed

Anyone else see this behavior... Intermittently, I'll have problems editing workflows in Chrome where the Action Context Menu will not be disp...

User Permissions in NWC

In NWC , it appears that all users with Designer rights have access to edit all workflows in the tenant and use all connections created by other ...

Creating Microsoft SQL Server Connection to SQL Az...

Recently, I created my first connection to Microsoft SQL Server from Nintex Workflow Cloud. My target database was hosted in SQL Azure. Because I wa...

Resolve "This content cannot be displayed in ...

Recently, I came across an error using Nintex Forms for Office 365. Fortunately the error was isolated to a specific scenario and turned out to h...

How do I delete old versions of a Nintex Workflow?...

I have two questions: Is there any potential problems that can result from having too many published versions of a single workflow? How does o...