cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Validate Attachment using rules nintex forms 2010 & 2013

Hi thereI have a attachment control which people must be forced to attach an item when leave day is more than 3 days and leave type = Sick leave and the control does not have any attachmentBelow is th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2996
  • Replies 4

Filter List lookup

Hi thereScenario I have two list the main list which is Maintenance Request and Second list which is Service providersMaintenance has a two lookupsCategoryService Provider Both from Service Provider l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1520
  • Replies 3

Pause a workflow 2 days before start date

Hi AllI have a leave workflow which is working fine with no issuesWhat I want to do is to pause the workflow 2 days\(48 hours) before start date of the workflow/leave requestWhen applying for leave yo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2421
  • Replies 7

Calculate Difference between two Date/time using Calculated value in The forms

Hi allI want to calculate the difference between two date/time using calculated value in the form, so that users can be able to see the difference when the view itemI tried using a calculated column b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 17308
  • Replies 10

How to query a SharePoint list from another list in Nintex Forms for 2010

Looking for a simple JavaScript code to populate data from another SharePoint list in nintex formI have two listThe main list " Leave request"Which has following column:Leave Details...Personal Detail...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2408
  • Replies 3

Is is possible to make a repeating section a required field/column

I have a repeating section I which is not connected to any SharePoint columnI want to make this to have data in it, make it a required column/fieldhow do I do that?Thanks in advance

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3699
  • Replies 5

validate email address columns using nintex forms rules

HI thereIs there any way or any possibility that I can do some validation rules on my form to validate South African ID Number and Email Address?Would Appreciate any Solutions

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5202
  • Replies 3

nintex forms 2013 resize at runtime not working

hi thereI have a form which contains rules to hide/show panels when a radio button/dropdown is/not equals to somethingMy issue here is when a panel is hidden it leave a large empty space and the panel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7866
  • Replies 9

Unable to edit flexi task form with nintex forms 2013 and Import Workflows

I am trying to add a flexi task and edit the form with nintex but the form is not opening at all, it says please wait then nothing is happens just hangsI am also trying to import a workflow to another...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3713
  • Replies 5