Latest Posts

Using the Web Request action in an O365 Workflow

Hi, I've got some text that I've gathered in a Workflow and I'm trying to create a .csv file with it using a "Web Request". I've watched THE Vadim Ta...

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, ot...

Repeating sections and compulsory fields

Hi, I have a form with a repeating section in it. One of the fields in this section is called "RAGStatus". Underneath the repeating section I have a ...

Saving a calculated value to a field on a repeatin...

Hello, I've got a calculated value in a repeated section that looks up the serial number of an item from one of the lists in the site. However, I wan...

Error handling

MS Flow has a very useful "Configure run after" action that you can configure to run if there is an error in the flow. I can't find anything simi...

How to add metadata when creating an item

Hi, I've got a workflow that creates a SharePoint item. However, there is a compulsory metadata field in the list which is causing me some proble...

calculated value

Hi, I'm using Nintex for O365. I've got a problem with calculated values not displaying on new forms. It was working a short while ago (not sure ...

Update item permissions on a new document

Hi, I want to change the permissions on a new item so that when it is submitted the creator is no longer able to edit it. I'm using the "Office 3...

Working out the weekday on a Nintex form

Hi, is there any way to calculate the day of the week and put it in a field on a Nintex form? I need to display certain fields depending on the w...

Repeating section default values

Hello, I've created a form for logging work hours where people enter the time they've spent on various tasks. It uses a repeating section - th...

Running multiple workflows on save

I'm using Office 365 and I've got a list where I need to run 6 workflows when an item is saved. I know, not ideal. The problem is that all the wo...