cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Form People Picker

I have a people picker field in the form,when a name is given, it has to check if that person is in a sharepoint group or not and if yes enable "cancel" button otherwise disable. I got this formula= n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | June 15, 2018 16:10
  • Views 1013
  • Replies 1

Generalized Question on "Query List"

I Have a doubt in nintex workflow - Query List Action -In this am able to select list , do filtering according to the need. Then when i need to select fields, am confused as which fields to select and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | May 29, 2018 03:45
  • Views 308
  • Replies 1

Site workflow-Trigger two notifications

Trigger first notification to the users mentioned in the List2 against the respective technology, when “Planned UAT Date” for a record is due in 5 days and again trigger second notification to the use...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | April 19, 2018 23:11
  • Views 569
  • Replies 2

Attachment Field-how to remove the default feature

In Nintex form for attachment field - if we do not attach any attachment ,it is disabled in view mode(or display mode) and shows in edit mode(to attach if required) - this is default feature.Can we en...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | April 17, 2018 23:17
  • Views 333
  • Replies 1

Simple Duedate workflow

I have a list A with "duedate" field and a "technology" field which is a dropdown- both are selected by user. There is another list B which has same "Technology" field and corresponding recipients to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | April 04, 2018 23:10
  • Views 388
  • Replies 2

Repeating section

A calculated value that shows the total of a number field which is inside a repeating section.The calculated value is showing only the first repeated added value.when clicking on add rows, its not cal...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | January 03, 2018 03:38
  • Views 486
  • Replies 1

Date functionality in nintex

Two date fields (Start Date and End Date) with validation that End Date cannot be less than Start Date. End Date should be disabled until a valid date was entered in Start Date (666/5630/9999 is an in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | January 03, 2018 03:35
  • Views 333
  • Replies 1

attachment in nintex form

An attachment field that does not allow (!@#$%^&) and other special characters.By default sharepoint does not allow special characters .Why is the form allowing and how to go about this ?Thanks in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | January 03, 2018 03:19
  • Views 486
  • Replies 1

Nintex form

How to get a Yes/No checkbox that toggles when a People control changes its value.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | January 03, 2018 03:17
  • Views 560
  • Replies 4

Difference on Two field values

I need to find the difference between two date & time fields , and if its difference is greater than 10 minutes, a text box should be shown ,otherwise hide textbox.So I created a list with two fie...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | October 11, 2017 03:06
  • Views 721
  • Replies 2

Workflow using flexi task

I created two lists- Configuration list with two columns namely title and approver.title has some ids and this is a lookup column.The other list is Service list - with columns like- titlew(ids),workor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | September 05, 2017 22:02
  • Views 681
  • Replies 7

Nintex form and workflow

Hi ,I have a doubt regarding form.Requirement- There is a travel request form, while filling it ,the person has to select the Approver from the drop down and when the workflow runs, mail has to be sen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | July 12, 2017 23:20
  • Views 324
  • Replies 3

Create a nintex workflow if the created date of list item exceeds two weeks a mailer

I am novice to nintex .can anyone help me with this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anjali
  • | July 03, 2017 21:49
  • Views 1116
  • Replies 5