cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Date from text to Date format

Hello,So I have imported data from an excel sheet into a list, with two columns possessing dates. However, these dates are in the format of October 1st.There are hundreds of lines in the excel sheet t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dleathrum
  • | August 08, 2017 13:14
  • Views 1665
  • Replies 2

dateDiffDays always returns zero in Nintex Forms 2013

Hello,I am trying to have a nintex form which the person fills out a departure and a return date and the form informs the initiator of how many days and nights this is. The days calculation I am using...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dleathrum
  • | August 08, 2017 11:36
  • Views 1646
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms Web Request to GSA API

Hello,I am trying to get the information from the GSA API, which I have found here, in Nintex Forms using the Web Request Action Box. I currently am trying to get a list of the states, and then the co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dleathrum
  • | August 07, 2017 13:58
  • Views 627
  • Replies 0

GSA Per Diem Web Service

Hello,So I am trying to incorporate the GSA website into my workflow so that I can access the Per Diem Rates from the website for a travel request form. When I created my Call Web Service and entered ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dleathrum
  • | August 03, 2017 06:15
  • Views 1390
  • Replies 5

Email Edited Variable

Hello, I am currently working in Nintex Workflows 2013, and I currently have a flexi task that decides if a task is approved or rejected. If the task is approved, I want to ask the manager to set anot...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 927
  • Replies 3

ADP Workforce Now communicating with Nintex Workflow

So I am trying to allow Nintex Workflow to communicate with our ADP Workforce Now web based server. I am running Nintex through Sharepoint 2013 on a SQL 2012 server. I have seen that it is not possibl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1197
  • Replies 4

Procas to Sharepoint for Nintex Workflow

So I am trying to connect the accounting software Procas to my Sharepoint server, so that I can utilize the values from the Procas accounts in a Nintex Workflow. I have heard that this connection is p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 546
  • Replies 1

Workflow Activation

I have installed Nintex Workflow, and when I go to activate it, I get the message that "Sorry, Something went wrong" withfollowing it. This is a first time installation, not an upgrade. I am running N...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 753
  • Replies 2

Nintex License

How long does it take Nintex to get back to you about getting your license? I has been quite a long time and I have been referred back and fourth to my third person. Anyone else have this issue when t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 576
  • Replies 2