Latest Posts

Multi Checkbox: Clearing or Disabling Other Values...

I would like to know how I can achieve the following through Javascript: If "None required" is selected, all other previously selecte...

People Picker: Username defaults to i:0#.w|[userID...

Any workaround for this scenario? People picker field targets a SharePoint group. User fills in form User leaves group Edit mode shows ...

Service Account Unable to Execute Call Web Service...

Web Service: Web URL /_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Workflow.asmx Method: ProcessFlexiTaskResponse I'm able to execute the call if using my own ...

Conditional Workflow: Previous Value vs Current Va...

Question for the mighty minds out there. A form is submitted with a Status choice field marked "Not approved" Workflow 1 clears that field ...

Complete a Flexi Task when a list column is update...

I want to be able to complete a flexi-task when the review fills out a certain field/list column in the form. I don't want to use the default approve...

Safe Looping Stuck At Its Own Pause

My daily site workflow which needs to loop over 1,500 items started yesterday at 2.00pm in the afternoon, and seems to have gotten stuck at 8.32pm. W...

Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeating Ro...

Can anyone explain how to get JavaScript to invoke on every repeating row? I've never understood how to get it to work and would like a solutio...

How Do I Incorporate JavaScript in the "If&qu...

I have a JS in a calculated value that I would like to populate a date field. function setTextBoxDueDate(value) { NWF$('#'+ DueDate).val(value)...

Workflow in progress - can variable be manually up...

I have a workflow that has progressed to a stage where it is supposed to break out of a loop by way of changing a boolean workflow variable (which no...

SQL Request - Copy Multiple Row Values to Multi-Li...

I would like to copy the Address values to a multi-line text field. At the moment it's only returning the value from the first row. There's a s...

Why is the Replace Function Producing a "+&qu...

When doing a userProfileLookup, it returns the user's phone number as 618XXXXXXX. How is it then, that the function below replaces "618" with "+(08)"...

How Do I Disable A Radio Button Control (List Look...

What's wrong with my code? var BannerCodeCB = NWF$('#' + BannerCode); BannerCodeCB.click(function() { if(NWF$('#' + BannerCode).filter(':che...

Regex - How Do I Add A Line Break?

Has anyone figured out how to add a line break using Regex in O365? Enter, [\r\n], \n all don't work.

Is There a Way to Disable List Lookup Filtering i...

Is there a method to disable filtering in Edit mode? The common functions don't work in the "Filtered by value" field. I'm using a calculated field a...

How Do I Reset Each Dropdown in A Repeating Field?...

Why does the code below work on the first but not the second row? NWF$(document).ready(function() { NWF$(".BannerRequirementsClass .nf-rep...

How Do I Incorporate a Dropdown .change function()...

Can anyone assist with the following syntax so that after a repeating row is deleted, the dropdown change function continues to work? Highlighted for...

How Do I Incorporate a Dropdown .change function()...

Can anyone assist with the following syntax so that after a repeating row is deleted, the dropdown change function continues to work? Highlighted for...

How Do I Get the Value of Column In Each Repeating...

I have two repeating rows and would like to add a rule such that the dropdown choice (a list lookup) in each row cannot be similar. How is this d...

Limit Number of Repeating Rows Based on Function

Are the minimum and maximum rows configurable at all? This doesn't work: fn-If( Is New Mode , 2, 1)

DateDiffDays + Create List Item: SharePoint Calend...

This may be more of an issue related to SharePoint rather than Nintex, but I'd like to know how best to overcome this using the latter. Using dat...