Latest Posts

Workflow creates new item - how to redirect and op...

Hi All, I need some help with re-directing to a newly created item in a different list and open it. Scenario: List 1 has a workflow which creat...

Worflow to start when New Item is clicked

I have the requirement to pre-fill values on a form when creating a new item(document/form). The values will be pulled in from a repeating section...

Nintex form 2013 upgrade to ver. 2.11.5.21 errors...

I'm hoping someone else has experienced this issue with the upgrade. Upgraded from Nintex form ver. 2.11.0.10 to 2.11.5.21 and an application broke....

Decode XML in repeating section

Hi, I have repeating section templates as ListA. ListB is looking up (List Lookup) selection and copying in selected template. Templates in ListA ...

Is there a way to show the value from a Calculated...

Platform is onPrem 2013. I am (attempting) using a Lookup List dropdown to retrieve column values into calculated value fields - this works grea...

Using a concatenated calculated value to perform l...

I have 2 concatenated calculated value fields, cvaA & cvaAA in List A and a concatenated calculated value field, cvaB, in List B. In both l...

Affects of text when changing single line text col...

After releasing a List/Item the responsible person decided that the single line text column needs to be changed to a multiple line text column. ...

validation rule not working when error is correcte...

Hi, I have the same situation in Nintex 2013 - using the Rule type Validation, comparing the value of 2 lookup columns (fields) and the message ...

I need to execute a SQL query request against an ...

The need is to read only and retrieve information to place into column(s) on the form. The connectors have been defined/setup on the SharePoint ...

Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item ...

Hi, I have been working with Nintex for a short period of time and have a requirement to copy a repeating section from an item to another item's ...

Has anyone connected a Topaz eSignature pad to a N...

I have a form I need to include a signature to using a Topaz signature pad. Have tried the jSignature.min.js & jquery using a mouse - the ou...

Nintex workflow 'wait for item update' wil...

I am using Nintex 2013 workflow. I've created a workflow using 'wait for item update' (a field to be filled in by a user/requester and saved) b...

Flexi Task Workflow - how to stop the workflow his...

I am using Nintex workflow for a document approval or rejection - by 2 managers. How can I skip / stop the workflow history page from displayin...