cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Workflow creates new item - how to redirect and open the new item

Hi All, I need some help with re-directing to a newly created item in a different list and open it. Scenario: List 1 has a workflow which creates an item on List 2 and updates a few field values. I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | October 21, 2019 12:03
  • Views 130
  • Replies 4

Worflow to start when New Item is clicked

I have the requirement to pre-fill values on a form when creating a new item(document/form). The values will be pulled in from a repeating section template based on a key topic/title exisitng in the t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | September 16, 2019 08:30
  • Views 156
  • Replies 2

Nintex form 2013 upgrade to ver. 2.11.5.21 errors

I'm hoping someone else has experienced this issue with the upgrade. Upgraded from Nintex form ver. 2.11.0.10 to 2.11.5.21 and an application broke. When clicking on 'new item' the message 'Sorry, Som...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 433
  • Replies 2

Decode XML in repeating section

Hi, I have repeating section templates as ListA. ListB is looking up (List Lookup) selection and copying in selected template. Templates in ListA have the degree sysmbol coded as °(which ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1266
  • Replies 7

Is there a way to show the value from a Calculated Value field in a single Line text

Platform is onPrem 2013.I am (attempting) using a Lookup List dropdown to retrieve column values into calculated value fields - this works great.I need to allow the user to edit the values in the calc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 439
  • Replies 1

Using a concatenated calculated value to perform list lookup

I have 2concatenated calculated value fields, cvaA & cvaAA in List A and a concatenated calculated value field, cvaB, in List B. In both lists the concatenated values are the same types of informa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | September 21, 2017 08:45
  • Views 1494
  • Replies 6

Affects of text when changing single line text column to multi line text?

After releasing a List/Item the responsible person decided that the single line text column needs to be changed to a multiple line text column. I know this is possible but there are Items already in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | August 23, 2017 10:17
  • Views 923
  • Replies 1

validation rule not working when error is corrected..

Hi, I have the same situation in Nintex 2013 - using the Rule type Validation, comparing the value of 2 lookup columns (fields) and the message is displayed. {field 2 cannot have the same value as fie...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 698
  • Replies 5

I need to execute a SQL query request against an Oracle database

The need is to read only and retrieve information to place into column(s) on the form.The connectors have been defined/setup on the SharePoint server. The Nintex form version is 2.9.2.20, 2013.The SQL...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 301
  • Replies 0

Need to Copy a repeating section from a List-item to a repeating section to a differe

Hi, I have been working with Nintex for a short period of time and have a requirement to copy a repeating section from an item to another item's repeating section. (details the 1st item is a template ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2710
  • Replies 13

Has anyone connected a Topaz eSignature pad to a Nintex form?

I have a form I need to include a signature to using a Topaz signature pad. Have tried the jSignature.min.js & jquery using a mouse - the output wasn't acceptable by managers. Any help will be app...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | February 06, 2017 10:47
  • Views 580
  • Replies 2

Nintex workflow 'wait for item update' will not update when starting the workflow man

I am using Nintex 2013 workflow. I've created a workflow using 'wait for item update' (a field to be filled in by a user/requester and saved) before the next step(s) of the workflow. After changing st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pam_lewis
  • | September 28, 2016 10:18
  • Views 944
  • Replies 2

Flexi Task Workflow - how to stop the workflow history from displaying

I am using Nintex workflow for a document approval or rejection - by 2 managers. How can I skip / stop the workflow history page from displaying when exiting the Nintex Approve/reject document? Want i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 362
  • Replies 1