Latest Posts

Show/Hide panel based on dropdown menu

Hi, Similar issues have been posted but I cant find a solution that works for me. I need a rule in my form that keeps a panel hidden unless a req...

Invalid left-hand side in assignment

Hi, Can anyone give me a clue as to why I a getting this error message in my Form "Invalid left-hand side in assignment"? Thanks ! Lexie...

Help with a Regular Expression

Hi, I am trying to replace all characters before the the first capital letter. It's not a set number of characters that needs replacing. The p...

Why can't I edit forms in IE anymore?

Since our upgrade to SharePoint 2016 I'm unable to edit Forms in IE. Other staff are still able to edit in IE so it must be an issue with my comp...

Create Item - Permission error for the minority

Hi, I'm using the Create Item in one workflow to create a new item in a new list using some of the data from the item in the source list. It is ...

Form column not always saving

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a form with numerous cascading columns. When filling out the form all columns and column choices...

Error converting document. There is no word servic...

Hi, I am trying to use the Convert Document action for the first time. I have it set up so it's available to use in a workflow but when I run...

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter k...

Hi everyone, Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?) ...

Can I insert a multi text field into a Word Templa...

Hi, I have a SharePoint list which is being used to create a template document. All fields are working fine except for my multi - line text f...

I need my Create Item workflow to re-run correctly...

Hi, I have a Create Item workflow running from a list to a document library. It works OK the first time, updating all the column data from th...

Save a field value into the list as "N/A"...

Hi, I have a form which is collecting a bunch of new employee information. If "Part Time" is selected as Employment Status, an extra cont...

How do I validate a number pattern in a Form ?

Hi, I need to validate a response in a Form - to make sure it meets the pattern xxxx.xxx.xxxxxx I think I need to use a Regular Expressio...

Workflow is running 10 times

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a setting I am missing. I have copied a simple workflow from one site into another (using a snippet) and us...

filtering a list look up

Hi, I need some help with filtering. I have a Choice field called Classification. Depending on the Classification chosen, I want to only...

Why are some columns not appearing in Nintex Firms...

Hi, When we created a Nintex Form from an existing SharePoint list, 4 out of about 20 fields failed to show or be available in the Form. The c...

How do I get rid of tasks that show in Nintex mobi...

Hi, I have just installed Nintex mobile. It shows that I have 20 tasks but if I click on any of them it says the item no longer exists. Ini...

How do I include links to several pages in one wor...

Hi everyone, We have a site which houses our Work Instructions. This site has about 10 subsites (one for each major area of operation). Each s...

Request Approval Action not working on many list w...

Hi, Can anyone give me a clue as to why the Request Approval action isn't working in most of my list workflows (it still works in some places)...