cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Copy list attachments to a Document Library

Hello Everyone,Hope this message finds you all well.I have a requirement where I have to get the List attachments into a document library. Additionally, for each item in the list it should create a fo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | December 13, 2017 14:12
  • Views 4951
  • Replies 5

Calculate max date

Good Afternoon All !I have a Nintex 2013 Form which contains ten different date fields. My requirement is to calculate the max date in among all these. I need this to be done in the form rather using ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | October 20, 2017 13:19
  • Views 1715
  • Replies 9

Open First Tab

Hi all,Thanks for the posts on the Tabs functionality. I'm implementing this functionality in my recent project for one of my client. My question is that I would like to open the first tab always. I h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | October 20, 2017 09:38
  • Views 754
  • Replies 6

Title Field Validation

Hello all,I have a question on the Title field. I have set "Require that this column contains information" to "NO" in the list settings and a custom validation rule in the Nintex Forms when the field ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | September 21, 2017 06:55
  • Views 826
  • Replies 4

Refresh List View without parent page reload

Hello All,Hope you are all doing great! I have a requirement wherein I'm opening the NewForm.aspx of List B in ListA using a Modal dialog. I am able to refresh the whole parent page for getting the re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | September 14, 2017 06:53
  • Views 3228
  • Replies 7

Lookup Column as Hyperlink!!

Hello All,I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex 2013. I have lookup column and I want it to be rendered as Hyperlink. Can anyone help me in this regard.Attached is an image for reference.Thanks in adv...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | August 08, 2017 19:00
  • Views 2496
  • Replies 8

Multi-text and button not rendering properly after publishing

Hello All,I have two questions.1. When I give some border to the multi text its not getting properly aligned with the label after publishing. But, when the border is removed the alignment is working f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by noaal
  • | June 01, 2017 14:33
  • Views 936
  • Replies 3